Review: Dinamo Zagreb - Blue Hell

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by carmelino, Aug 13, 2011.

1. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Carmelino: Don't forget to change in your profile "Dinamo Zagreb" instead "AFC Ajax" as favourite club.:)

I don't think you'll support Ajax in these matches against Dinamo.:rolleyes:

2. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    :D I don't mind. These clubs from my signature I like.:) Don't have any new news about Pedro Morales. Hoping that we will see his goals in Champions League. Santiago Bernabeu sounds like realistic place.:)

What is happening in Chilean NT? Is Chile ready against Argentina and Peru?

3. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    We have 3 injured players (Pablo Contreras, Osvaldo González and Alexis Sánchez) and 1 suspended player (Gary Medel, our best NT player 2007-2010).:(
    We have a lot of problems in order to put 3 quality defenders (Waldo Ponce and Gonzalo Jara will be starters, but we need a 3rd defender: Contreras and O.González are injured; and Vilches, Marcos González and Toro aren't NT material, except for Borghi:rolleyes:). I would prefer Arturo Vidal in defense, and Seymour-Carmona in the deffensive midfield.
    It seems that Suazo-Pinilla will be the forwards (E.Vargas would be on the bench).

Argentina have 2 injured players (Sergio Romero and Sergio Agüero) and 1 suspended player (Javier Mascherano).

4. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I saw several times Contreras in PAOK (Greece), also I hear news from Barcelona, Sanchez, Fabregas and several others are injured.

Why is Medel suspended? Accumulation of cards? He plays with Croatian Ivan Rakitic in Sevilla. Contreras plays with Croatian goalkeeper Kresic. They cooperate very close.:D

Bad situation for Chile, the matches are on 7. and 11. October. Same days like Croatian matches against Greece and Latvia.

Arturo Vidal is much better. Nice German experience. Mascherano likes to be suspended. He had these problems in Liverpool.:D

Aguero plays very good, Alex Ferguson mentioned him as a true threat. It's better that he doesn't play. Chile is favorite against Peru.

5. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    He got a red card in Copa América's last game (vs Venezuela).:(

Agreed, Agüero is a great forward. Fortunately he's injured. Anyway, Sabella prefers Di María and Higuaín over Agüero.

6. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Oops.:D Sabella is making wrong decisions. Di Maria and Aguero would be much better. Tevez is in problems, he refused to enter in the game (Man. City), against Bayern Munchen. Also they heard that Serbian player Kolarov said to him: "You are an idiot", because he refused to listen Mancini. Tevez is a weird person. I remember him as a captain of Brazilian Corinthians, which is almost impossible, that stranger becomes a captain, especially Argentino. But now he is wasting his reputation. Where does he want to play?:confused: He told ugly things about Manchester as city, but he always plays in this boring Manchester.:p He is very arrogant player.

7. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    He's very stupid, nearly a "medical case".

8. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    It's weird how can he be so silly. He has a good career, he is very popular.:rolleyes: Probably he wants to play whole 90 minutes.:D He always talks about his Fuerte Apache. If someone tells him something bad, he would say: "In my neighborhood you would got what you deserve in a minute." Very bad neighborhood.:eek: Tevez, Adebayor, Gattuso have the same nature.

Have you seen this video where Maradona hits one fan with his leg, just because he was pulling some advert behind Maradona in UAE.

9. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    :eek:

Not yet. Maradona was a great football player, and he fought a lot for the rights of the footballers (specially after WC 1994), but he is a terrible coach and also has some violent behaviour. Probably he's too much into drugs..:rolleyes:

10. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    He kicked that UAE fan, than he apologized to him. As a coach.:D He doesn't have any tactics, only improvisation. Give the ball to someone, someone will score the goal.:)

11. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    "Friendly" match between Zeljeznicar Sarajevo and Hajduk Split didnt started today. Another conflict today, six fans was injured, many shots around the stadium in Sarajevo.

Why are they forcing these Croatian - Bosnian friendly matches, there is no friendship?:(

http://sportski.net.hr/nogomet/page/2011/10/06/1062006.html

People saw stones, torches. Some speculations are that these fans of Hajduk Split are from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Fans of Hajduk Split threatned to Hajduk Split players that they cant play this match against Zeljeznicar Sarajevo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zluXwKKAnXI&feature=player_embedded"]Sukob navija?a na Grbavici - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRs56BLa6yQ&feature=player_embedded"]Neredi pred utakmicu Zeljeznicar - Hajduk - YouTube[/ame]

Conflict ended after 30 minutes, one bus was fired.

http://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/svjets...nicara-u-sarajevu-utakmica-pod-upitnikom.html

Three fans from Sarajevo and two fans from Metkovic (Croatia) are critical.
    I hope that there wont be organized friendly matches between Croatian and Bosnian clubs or national teams. This is insane. Hajduk Split fans were mostly Croats from Bosnian city Kiseljak and Herzegovina with several buses from Croatia.

I write here about these complexed relations and they organize a friendly match.:( Also in thsese small windows under this first video you can see several other conflicts.

12. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    GNK Dinamo Zagreb played friendly match against Croatian club Opatija from lower leagues. Opatija is celebrating 100 birthday. The match had a true friendly tone; exchanging gifts, etc.

Opatija - Dinamo Zagreb 1-3.

Goal scorer for Opatija:

Vlatković 74'

Goal scorers for Dinamo Zagreb:

Krstanović 14'
    Kramaric 17, 48'

http://sportski.net.hr/nogomet/hnl/page/2011/10/06/1141006.html?pos=n1

Dinamo Zagreb played with reserve squad. Kramaric was almost on the exit door in Dinamo, but maybe he saved himself few more months in Dinamo.

I this match, the captain was Ivan Tomecak who gave a present to Opatija management.

[​IMG]

Lineup of Dinamo Zagreb was:

Lončarić - Cufré (71. Marotti), Tonel (71. Karamatić), Barbarić, Puljić - Pokrivač (71. Calello), Palić, Morales (71. Sammir), Tomečak - Krstanović (71. Sylvestr), Kramarić (71. Špehar).

Chilean Pedro Morales played 71 minute.:) There was six substitute changes during the game, all of them happened in 71 minute.:p

13. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Croatian league.:)

Zadar - Dinamo Zagreb 2-1. Their thoughts are probably in the match against Ajax Amsterdam, because of this match, Dinamo Zagreb played earlier, on Friday, other matches of Croatian national league are during the weekend.

Fans of Dinamo Zagreb in Zadar:

[​IMG]

Banner1: "MAMIC, GO AWAY!"
    Banner2: "DINAMO - SACRED"

Goal Scorers:

Dinamo Zagreb:
    Beqiraj, 15'

Zadar:
    Begonja, 39'
    Santini, 59'

Google Translator:

Executive President of Dinamo, Zdravko Mamic, said after the 2-1 defeat of Zadar in the 11th round of the Croatian football league to fine the entire team. Particularly singled out captain Milan Badelj.:)

"Congratulations, Zadar, this is the clearest victory achieved against Dinamo. I expected the reaction of my players but it is not the case, they played a disastrous, they should wonder who will pay. Before the game, we organized a dinner that I paid from my pocket.:rolleyes: I told them to go and win in Zadar. They did not listen to me, I was expecting a positive response but they did not get," raged the master of Croatian football after the game, and announced severe sanctions and slammed the captain Badelj:

"Believe me, nothing will be as before, this day will go down in history of the club. I need in this eight rounds provide four million euros in premiums and wages. Imagination of those stars that are not doing their job. For the first time I am going on the sick vacation, do not know who will pay off. I offered and I offer our captain Badelj for five years, three millions of euros, and he isn't in the match. He pisses to all of this and here you see what the players that are easy to obtain, especially in Zadar and I congratulate them on this victory," said Mamic for Sport.

Dinamo Zagreb is traditionally difficult to come to visit, five days before the third game of Champions League against Ajax, which is played on Tuesday. So few had expected defeat, the more so as the crown Jurčić on-hand had all the important players.:eek:

Beqiraj led the Blue in the lead in the 15th minute, and seemed to be another routine win in Croatian league, but the people of Zadar have made a huge turnaround, which was quite angry Mamic. First, in the 39th minute for Zadar scored Begonja, a victory secured the league's top scorer, the young John Santini, in the 56 minute.

Weird match if you ask me. To much show.

Standings:

1. Dinamo Zagreb 11 9 1 1 29 5 +24 28
    2. Hajduk Split 10 6 3 1 20 7 +13 21
    3. Split 10 6 3 1 18 11 +7 21
    4. Osijek 10 5 3 2 14 11 +3 18
    5. Slaven Koprivnica 11 5 3 3 15 13 +2 18
    6. Inter Zaprešic 10 5 2 3 11 8 +3 17
    7. Zadar 11 4 4 3 14 17 -3 16
    8. Zagreb 10 5 1 4 11 14 -3 16
    9. Rijeka 10 3 4 3 11 10 +1 13
    10. Cibalia 10 4 1 5 8 13 -5 13
    11. Lokomotiva 11 3 3 5 12 10 +2 12
    12. Istra 1961 10 2 5 3 9 11 -2 11
    13. Karlovac 10 2 2 6 8 20 -12 8
    14. Lučko 10 1 3 6 6 12 -6 6
    15. Šibenik 10 1 3 6 6 13 -7 6
    16. Varaždin 10 0 1 9 4 21 -17 1

Escalation of violence in Zadar:
    http://sportski.net.hr/nogomet/hnl/page/2011/10/14/0670006.html

Chaos in Zadar: smashed hotel of Dinamo players!
    A group of Zadar supporters on Thursday night in Zadar started the destructive march of the hotel that Dinamo players were staying ahead of the meeting 11th first round of the Croatian football league in the flats.:D

Dinamo player on the eve of the match with the mainland have experienced an unpleasant surprise! The hotel Kolovare in which are placed on Thursday about 23 hours of infection is a group of vandals, the home team fans and broke the conference hall.:)

Shortly before, they beat the flowers around the yard and threw deck chairs in the pool.;)

Until the team Kruno Jurcic did not come. Blues, in fact, at that time asleep and none of them had even heard that something was happening.:D

Police have arrested nine people.

Really big chaos and nobody heard anything. Usual pump of atmosphere in the media.

Formations:

Zadar - Dinamo 2:1 (1:1)

Zadar, Stadium: Stanovi, Viewers: 3.500, Goal Scorers: 0:1 Beqiraj (15.), 1:1 Begonja (39.), 2:1 Santini (56.)

ZADAR: Ježina, Kovačević, Pezo, Jonjić, Bilaver, Banović, Surać, Begonja, Vasilj, Mršić, Santini

DINAMO: Kelava, Tomečak, Vida, Tonel, Cufre, Calello, Leko, Sammir, Badelj, Krstanović, Beqiraj

Chilean player Pedro Morales did not play I think.

Ivan Santini: top scorer of Croatian national league, probably new player of Dinamo Zagreb.

[​IMG]

Highlights of this match will probably be visible on this website.:) Next match is the match against Ajax Amsterdam, on Tuesday.

Zadar - Dinamo Zagreb highlights, video compacto:

http://max.tportal.hr/Zadar--Dinamo-sazetak-12-kolo-Video_9747_0__0.aspx

http://max.tportal.hr/channel.aspx?channelId=2805

14. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Zadar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zadar

Zadar is twinned, or maintains cultural, economic and educational ties with:

Dundee, United Kingdom
    Reggio Emilia, Italy
    Romans-sur-Isère, France
    Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany
    Székesfehérvár, Hungary
    Padua, Italy
    Iquique, Chile:D
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia, since 1995

During his visit of Zadar in May 1964, Alfred Hitchcock has written:
    http://croatia4you.wordpress.com/zadar/

"The settings of the sun in Zadar has left incredible strong impacts that have not faded to this day. As a huge and perfectly placed symbol that dips into the sea, the Zadar sunset is a magnificent scene that has outlived time. Distinguished globe-trotters travel writers bear witness, thousands of postcards of the setting of the sun from the Zadar waterfront give proof: the most beautiful sunset in the world can be seen and experienced in Zadar.“

15. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Group stage (Group D) - 18/10/2011 - 20:45CET (20:45 local time) - Stadion Maksimir - Zagreb​

GNK Dinamo Zagreb - AFC Ajax Amsterdam

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...kground/index.html#dinamo+target+ajax+revival

Dinamo target long-awaited victory against Ajax

After two losses, the visit of AFC Ajax offers GNK Dinamo Zagreb the chance to improve their Group D position, although they have not scored in their three home games against the Dutch side.

After two Group D defeats, GNK Dinamo Zagreb need points but must overturn the weight of history against AFC Ajax. In three previous home games against the Dutch side, the Croatian champions have neither registered a win nor scored a goal.

• On matchday one Dinamo lost 1-0 at home to Real Madrid CF and two weeks later Krunoslav Jurčić's team conceded two first-half goals in defeat by Olympique Lyonnais.

• Ajax began with a scoreless draw at home to Lyon and were then on the receiving end as Madrid turned on the attacking style in Spain to run out 3-0 winners on matchday two.

Previous meetings
    • The teams last crossed paths in the 2009/10 UEFA Europa League group stage when Ajax won 2-1 at home and 2-0 away, their goals in Zagreb coming from Marko Pantelić (13) and Demy De Zeeuw (45+1).

• The lineups in Zagreb on 5 November 2009 were:
    Dinamo: Butina, Tomečak, Kovač, Calello, Lovren, Etto, Sammir, Vrdoljak (Chago 46), Sivonjić (Luis Ibáñez 77), Cufré, Morales (Barbarić 42).
    Ajax: Stekelenburg, Van der Wiel, Vertonghen (Oleguer 80), Emanuelson (Sulejmani 77), Pantelić, Alderweireld, Enoh (Donald 65), De Jong, Anita, De Zeeuw, Suárez.

• Branko Ivanković's Dinamo had more luck in the 2007/08 UEFA Cup first round, knocking out Henk ten Cate's Ajax. After losing 1-0 at home they prevailed 3-2 after extra time at the Amsterdam ArenA.

• The teams in Zagreb on 20 September 2007 were:
    Dinamo: Koch, Čale, Sammir, Etto, Drpić, Modrić, Pokrivač, Schildenfeld, Vugrinec (Šokota 46), Balaban, Vukojević (Guela 69).
    Ajax: Stekelenburg, Van der Wiel, Vermaelen, Stam, Heitinga, Emanuelson, Gabri, Maduro, Ogăraru, Rommedahl (Suárez 77), Huntelaar (Luque 83).

• Gregory van der Wiel is the only player remaining from that Ajax team.

• The clubs also met in the 1998/99 UEFA Champions League group stage, drawing 0-0 in Zagreb while Dinamo won 1-0 in Amsterdam. Frank de Boer played in both games for Ajax as did Danny Blind, now the club's assistant coach. Jurčić came on at half-time for Dinamo in the second game while Igor Bišćan was an unused substitute in Zagreb and played in Amsterdam.

Match background
    • Dinamo have faced two other Dutch visitors, both in the UEFA Cup group stage. They beat NEC Nijmegen 3-2 in 2008/09 and drew 2-2 with sc Heerenveen in 2004/05.

• Ajax have played at HNK Hajduk Split, drawing 0-0 in the 1994/95 UEFA Champions League quarter-final en route to a 3-0 aggregate success. In the 1993/94 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup first round they lost 1-0 away before a 6-0 home success.

• In each of the last five seasons Dinamo's UEFA Champions League dreams ended in the third qualifying round; this time the Croatian champions came through three rounds to book their group return.

• They first overcame Neftçi PFK thanks to a 3-0 home win, Ivan Krstanović scoring twice. In the third qualifying round an own goal and Sammir's strike overturned HJK Helsinki's early lead in Finland before Luis Ibáñez's added-time goal secured a 1-0 victory in Zagreb.

• In the play-off round Dinamo gained a healthy advantage with a 4-1 first-leg defeat of Malmö FF in which Sammir scored twice. That proved just enough despite a 2-0 defeat in Sweden, a game in which Šime Vrsaljko was sent off on 50 minutes.

• Ajax, who are competing in the UEFA Champions League for the tenth time, followed their defeat at Real Madrid CF in last season's group stage with a 2-1 loss at AJ Auxerre and a 2-0 victory at AC Milan to finish third in the section.

Team ties
    • De Boer was the Netherlands' captain when they lost 2-1 to a Croatia side containing Jurčić in the match for third place at the 1998 FIFA World Cup.

• Josip Šimunić and Jerko Leko played in Croatia's 3-0 defeat by the Netherlands in a friendly international in Split on 6 February 2008.

Last match of Ajax Amsterdam in Dutch League against AZ Alkmaar:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JHefrWeueQ&feature=player_embedded"]Ajax - AZ (2-2) 15-10-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Lineup: Vermeer - Ooijer, Vertonghen, Anita, Alderweireld - Janssen, De Jong, Enoh, Eriksen - Sulejmani, Boerrigter.

Dinamo Zagreb will have a hard match.

16. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Players of Ajax Amsterdam in Airport Pleso - Zagreb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  18. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  19. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  20. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Ajax Amsterdam training - Stadium Maksimir Zagreb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  22. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  23. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    [​IMG]

Croatian NT - Australian player Joey Didulica

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  25. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I hope Dinamo will win, but it's gonna be a tough match.:)

Also, I hope Morales will play, at least some minutes.