Dinamo Zagreb 06/07

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by zagorje_do_meksika, Jun 15, 2006.

1. PPereiraSANSA

PPereiraSANSA New Member

Jan 16, 2009
    Providence
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hello everyone anyway came by to say good luckI really want to see you guys in the UEFA Champion's League . You guys have a lot of new players that are really Quality.

Anyway Good luckand how is Tomo Sakota doin'?

2. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Greetings!

I did not want to start a new thread just to ask this. I was just wondering how fellow Chilean Pedro Morales is doing with you guys. He's a highly touted prospect back home and at times a brilliant footballer (when he feels like it). He does, however, have a tendency to disappear out of big matches.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Cheers!

3. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    He had a pretty good season, I'm not sure if he was all that consistent but I have seen him perform well in a couple of different games.

4. Gnafron

Gnafron Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Lyon, Cx-Rousse
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Mehmed Baždarević has decided to sign Josip Tadić to help Grenoble this year in the French Ligue 1, could you give me some informations about that player ?

What kind of forward is he ?

5. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    dam what a beating dinamo gave hearts today..the final was 4-0 but it easily could have ended 7 or 8-0..mandzukic and morales were great but to be honest everyone in dinamo played well..btw i love that young rightback tomecak..

6. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  7. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    Awesome result and I totally agree about tomecak. Him, lovren and badelj are the new generation of big youth players coming through, lets hope that they can hold them at least until they're 23. :cool:

8. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia