Dinamo Zagreb 06/07

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by zagorje_do_meksika, Jun 15, 2006.

1. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    The whole Hrgovic is really to be expected, there is a huge rivalry between Hajduk and Dinamo and as a player you should really expect some backlash (actually I was really surprised a couple of years back how well Kranjcar was received in Split). But really come on what can you really expect from a mass BBB's, we's see how long they can keep it up, I predict that by October they will be Mirko's fans.

I guess the only conclusion is that the Torcida aren't as senseless as their BBB counterparts, they jumped on the Kranjcar bandwagon right away.

2. DinamoTFC

DinamoTFC Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Toronto
    http://www.youtube.com/v/22xmF7AtmC4&hl=en&fs=1

Here's the video of Hrgovic kicking the BBB fan. Truthfully, I can't really blame him. The dumb BBB fan runs onto the court in the direction of the Hajduk player about to take a penalty kick, and Hrgovic (as any captain should be..protecting their teammates) runs towards him and kicks him while he's running.

P.S. That was a pretty nice Cro Cop kick to the leg of the fan lol.

P.S.S how do u embed a youtube video in a post?

3. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    If this is why they are mad ad him than they are even dumber than I thought - when some maniac starts running towards you with bad intentions I say stomp him - he might learn not to do it in the future...I think it has more to do with the Hajduk thing, however...
    This violence has to stop - players are afraid of gangs now - you can hardly play in Europe like that...

4. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    True that, enywhere in europe (outside the east) this kind of shite wouldnt happen but I do love Hrgovic's reaction, he didnt try to stop the guy he went right at him not worried about getting injured or any of that pusssy crap

5. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    1. That's why I still don't understand "our people". I don't care which team this guy is a supporter of, he deserved to get his assed kicked.

When Kranjcar made the move to Hajduk, he was booed each time he had the ball in a qualifying game in Zagreb. The guy is representing the National Team and he's being booed. Very classy.

2. I don't know how to embed a clip like I've seen some people do, but your link is not working. Here is one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22xmF7AtmC4

6. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I don't think he should be in Dinamo either, he's not some random Hajduk player. It's like Di Canio going to Roma :D I think it's specially annoying because it serves as clear example of modern football and what's important today. Kiss badge of your club one day, then do same for most hated rivals the next day. Generally hardcore supporters of any club don't appreciate that to say the least.

(guy getting decked was always funny, whether he was trying to hit Carevic or just ball... I don't think anyone can hold grudge over that :D)

PS also I think Mamic did it on purpose and is now sporting a raging hardon over all the press and stupidity :)

7. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    Are you serious? It is ALL about money, if I could make twice as much playing for a rival team I would too, and besides Hrgovic has only played 3 seasons in his career for Hajduk so...

8. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Not sure what you're disagreeing with, I understand that's how it's done nowdays, but that doesn't mean that core group has to be happy with it or accept it so I can understand both sides :)

9. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    you just sounded naive, thats all :)

10. PARAdoxx

PARAdoxx New Member

Mar 1, 2007
    For example, you're watching a video at YouTube. You look at the address bar and you see this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OtpxQLr3K4
    What you need to do to embed it here is to enter [youtube] tag, than this last part of the url (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OtpxQLr3K4) <-- what's in bold, and then close the tag.

So for the video above it would go like this:
    [youtube]1OtpxQLr3K4[/youtube]

And the result:
    [youtube]1OtpxQLr3K4[/youtube]

11. DinamoTFC

DinamoTFC Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Toronto
    Thanks a lot PARAdoxx :)

12. PARAdoxx

PARAdoxx New Member

Mar 1, 2007
    In about an hour and a half Dinamo will kick-off the 1st leg of the key match to enter the Champions League. In my opinion, the lowest score they can bring home if they're thinking about advancing is 1-1. A win would, of course, be the most pleasing result. A draw of any kind but 0-0 would also be OK. I'm really hoping for a win and the door is wide open for it. Shakhtar are far from their best form and if Dinamo could choose when to play them, now would be the best time. Dinamo šampion!!!!!
    [​IMG]

13. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    [youtube]in4j8GrBQQw&eurl[/youtube]

14. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    this is ********in emberassing :/

wish i wasn't watching it.

:(

15. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Sorry to see you get kicked out Dinamo - maybe Hajduk's failure will help with the healing:D.

16. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  17. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    Dinamo gets past Sparta, on aggregate. Not the prettiest win but they got the job done and at least we'l have someone to cheer on in the fall. The first, Morales, goal is pretty awsome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVr9X1_Y3GY

18. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Bravo Dinamo...0-1 & 2-1 amazing goals

19. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  20. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Odlicna pobjeda...Bravo Dinamo

21. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    odlicna pobjeda, sad ih ceka smrdljivi tottenham, nadam se da protiv dinamo nece pocet veliki preokret

22. robledo

robledo Member

Dec 5, 2000
    Seoul /Tokyo / U.K
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    :D

Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Dino Drpic has been put on the transfer list after his Playboy model wife boasted on television that the couple made love on the pitch at the club's Maksimir Stadium. (Sunday Times)

23. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I hope they spray pitch with pesticides :D

24. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member