Dilemma

Discussion in 'Leeds' started by Captain Splarg, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am a sailor in the New Zealand Navy. My parents live in Wellington and one of my sisters, who lives in Palmerston North, is married to an Londoner.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes in Auckland. I have two brothers, one whom is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Mt Eden Prison, Auckland, for the rape and murder of a teenage boy in 1994, and the other is currently being held in the Wellington Remand Centre on charges of incest with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Christchurch and indeed is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel. However, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancee using her knowledge of the industry working as the Manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team, although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, at least it would get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this, I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and, of course, I want to be totally honest with her. Therefore, should I tell her about my brother-in-law being an Manchester United fan?

2. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wtf.

drugs are bad.

but so are manyoo.

3. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+