Digitical Cable Shootout Problems

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by Knave, Oct 5, 2003.

1. Tmax

Tmax Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Vermont
    Knave,
    Didnt get home until the 2nd half, and it was on.
    Don't know if it helps, but I thought I'd mention it since Im Adelphia as well.

2. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    Around 81 minutes in ...

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!

Some Japanese game show? :confused:

And now the game's not on at all.

Back to the misery that is Max.

3. Tmax

Tmax Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Vermont
    Hmm,
    The MSG feed on Indemand is fine here at the 90th min.
    Sorry guys :(

4. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    Back on here too. It was out for about 5 minutes with just the InDemand Shootout blue screen. Really bizarre ...

5. monster

monster Member

Oct 19, 1999
    Hanover, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Almost everyone. I haven't had any glitches in three years, with the exception of the national-type issues which are really beyond anyone's grasp. My cable company has done everything right from the day they started carrying it.

I pray to God one of the big companies never buys them out.

That Japanese game show cracked me up.

6. Tmax

Tmax Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Vermont
    Knave
    Sounds like it might be a good idea to let Courtney at Adelphia customer service to let them know what went on.
    I wasnt watching the MSG feed as I can't stand Shep Messing. Only if I have to and with the FSW feed I was able to keep my sanity. I would prefer Max and Alan anyday to Shep.
    I would be calling my customer service rep if it wasnt for that fact.

7. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    Anybody but Max. That's what I say! :)

It was a national InDemand issue so there's no reason to call Courtney. But I'll be damned if I didn't have phone in hand and number ready when the first match was about to begin. Just in case ...

8. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    Awesome! Last regular season weekend of the year and I'm not getting the MetroStars-New England match.

Ugh ...

9. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have it now on Cablevision, not sure when it came on.

10. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    Here's what happened ... Nobody in this area was getting it because the signal itself wasn't getting to Santa Monica at all. They did something at the main office or wherever and now it's on.

Nonetheless, I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with a supervisor named Kacey - not bad but no Courtney.

It's always something ...

I also got the name of Courtney's supervisor and the address to send the letter. I'll send that out in the next few days. Not only will I detail how helpful Courtney was but I'm gonna make sure the supervisor is aware of the ongoing problems with Adelphia's Shootout package.