Diadora Attiva Plus

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by camerony, Jul 6, 2005.

1. camerony

camerony New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Australia
  2. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    did u send Eastbaysoccer.com that email?

3. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
  4. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    and another one without the plus here

5. camerony

camerony New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Australia
    Juventus_suporter, thankyou so much for your help.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the one I was looking for but thankyou very much for your help as you obviously put in a bit of effort to find those links.

I think i've exhausted all options that are available. I might try contacting PDS - either that or I'll have to try and persuade my parents to put some money towards it and get it from soccer.com

Thanks again!

6. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    well done Juventus_suporter !

7. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    where abouts in australia do u live? cos ive seen some attivas around

8. camerony

camerony New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Australia
    I live in Perth, Western Australia. Just incase you haven't noticed, I'm actually interested in the Attiva Plus, not the standard Attiva - just making sure we haven't got things misunderstood :p

Cheers

9. ewu16

ewu16 New Member

Jun 5, 2004
    Hey mate give these guys a bell (03) 9819 9055 that is the number of the official Diadora shop in Melbourne they distribute all the Diadora stuff in Aust
    so if the Attiva plus is availble in Aust they will have it or can get it for you i went in a couple of weeks ago and they didnt have the plus i don't think but they may be comign in with the next batch of boots which includes the new tottis in Aug/Sep i dunno whether they would ship to WA or anything like that but its worth a go good luck mate

10. camerony

camerony New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Australia
    Wicked thanks so much ewu16, I'll try and give them a call today, if not soon - and i'll let you know how i get on. Thanks mate :D

11. ViNo GiNo

ViNo GiNo New Member

Jun 13, 2002
    Australia
    Try

Sportz 29
    Shp 6/ 23 Collie St Fremantle 6160 (08) 9431 7120

I heard the owner is looking at getting some diadora's in so give him a call and he may be able to help you.

12. camerony

camerony New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Australia
    Great - I'm going into town sometime next week because its school holidays so i might drop in there while i'm out. Thanks Vino and thanks to everyone else for your help its been great

13. camerony

camerony New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Australia
    Went there today. Shop looks nice and clean and well presented but they didn't have any Diadora boots in stock. I asked him if he was getting the Diadora Plus in and he said he was getting in the Diadora Attiva but not sure exactly what stock was coming in. He said he will be getting the stock around November/December so thats a bit too late for me. Might have to just go for it and get them from soccer.com

14. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I came across a pair of these, and I'm thinking about them. Can anyone tell me about the sizing on them? How they run sizewise, fit and fell? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!!