DFB Cup: BVB vs Holstein Kiel

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by eaglespark, May 1, 2021.

1. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Haaland is rested. Dahoud suspended. Brandt still does not get minutes. Reus playing 10 despite being bad their all year and only regaining firm when he moved back onto the wings.

Still a game we should win. Our season looks like it will be decided based on our two matches against Leipzig.

2. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    3:0 after 30 minutes.
    I missed the start of the game but from what I've seen, the team plays some good football although not perfect defensively given the opponent. They are playing to their strengths and move a lot to find free spaces. Much better than some of the static displays we've also seen (more under Favre than Terzic).

3. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    haaland not rested, hes got muscle problems

4. Jenks

Jenks Member+

Feb 16, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    That was ********ing horrible for Morey. I cannot imagine how much pain he was in. The screaming did not stop for quite a while.

5. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I think Marco heard you and wanted to make you eat your words!!! lol He was a monster early in th egame and the reason this game was won after 30 minutes (for the first time in eons!!)

I too would like Brandt to have more minutes and show he deserves them but it feels like he's already bought his ticket to London.

6. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Yeah poor Morey. The type of injury that can end a career, so unlucky too.

7. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Sigh, the result is not important today nor the performance. I still have a sick feeling in my stomach after the Morey injury. I think the worst part was with no fans in the stadium we could all vividly hear his screaming and the pain. For a kid that had to fight through bad injuries over the past few years and to finally be healthy and given consistent playing time....and now this! It looked really bad too but I hope it is not a career threatening injury but that he will come back stronger than ever.

TimBenneth repped this.
  8. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Yes poor Morey. I really hope he recovers quickly. Very sad to see.

9. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Yes Marco waw very good first half, but it was very low quality opposition.

BvB_Peon repped this.