Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid | Liga BBVA | Matchday 20 | 30/01/10 [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by El-CapitanoR7, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid
    Estadio: Riazor
    Date:Saturday 30th January 2010
    Time: Uefa.com are reporting an 11 am kickoff ET. Which is 5 pm CET, a mod can edit the times if it's incorrect.

[​IMG]
    Alberto Lopo will be relieved to not match both Higuain and Ronaldo

Guti has to withstand the pressure cooking Riazor for the Merengues to come on top

Alberto Lopo has been instrumental leading Super Depor's defense.

Real Madrid have not won in the Riazor since 1991, Raul, Guti and Casillias are yet to taste victory at the difficult stadium.

Possible Starting Lineup

[LINEUP-4-5-1]Benzema,Granero/Raul,Kaka,Guti,Xabi,Lass,Marcelo,Ramos,Albiol,Arbeloa,Casillias[/LINEUP-4-5-1]

I hope we win... :eek:

2. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Re: Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Madrid | Liga BBVA | Matchday 20 | 31/01/10 [R]

We got this one folks, I feel it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

3. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

kaka with an insane hat trick! you heard it here first! :eek:

shut down guardado and we got this!

4. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I've felt it since 91 :D, makes no difference:(

Suckafree: Guardado and Felipe are both out, we should win this..

5. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait

Those two players are Deportivo's main players and I think they'll miss them more than we'll miss Ronaldo & Higuain tbh.

This is it!!

6. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid

i'll take a scrappy win anyday,

but i hope the scoreline really emphasizes something spectacular. To really give the curse a nice boot up the ass.

7. demogorgon

demogorgon Member

Jul 18, 2006

Like I've said, we lose this and we can pretty much say goodbye to la liga title. Of course anything can happen, but we better win this game :D.

It's time for Kaka and Benzema to setp up. Hopefully we'll see something like this

Ramos-Albiol-Arbeloa-Marcelo
    --------Xabi-----Lass-----
    -----Guti--------Granero---
    -----------Kaka---------
    --------Benzema--------

8. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

dare i say it...this is our year!! :D lol

9. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

Would have been nice if Higuain could make an early comeback.... that or RFEF overturn the red card. :rolleyes:

10. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid

The game will be played on Saturday, the 30th at 10 pm CET

It’s going to be a tough one. There is no doubt in my mind that Farsa will pick up 3 points in Gijon, so we need to win to keep up with them.

11. Shaggy18cm

Shaggy18cm Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania

It's REALLY time for Benzema and Kaka to show some talent..maybe not a super-win, given the atmosphere, but at least a 0-1 and a lot of trouble for their defense.We really can't afford an 8 point gap :(
    go go Gijon imo :D

12. Frank Smith

Frank Smith Red Card

Jun 2, 2009
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I am more worried about Kaka then Benzema. Benzema looked like a beast this pre-season, I think it is genuinally down to form and a lack of confidence. Kaka on the other hand, god knows what is wrong with him. Even in the Confederations Cup, I would praise his movement but he kept loseing the ball when he tried a run and his shooting and passing was poor. When he started here, his first couple of games people said he had settled. But then his movement got poor and he just literally does nothing.

Also hate the way we are playing shit again.

13. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Subbed, nice thread starter. No predictions, just want a win and no more injuries. Garay's return is paramount, hope he makes it.

14. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005

No matter how we win, we have to win.

15. ronaldo9999

ronaldo9999 Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Waterloo, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Plain and simple. I just hope the psychological block of never having won at Riazor in almost 2 decades doesn't affect our team.

16. Jehuisthere

Jehuisthere Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Well MP has won at the Riazor. Kaka, Benz, Xabi, Lass, Garay and Albiol haven't played for us at the Riazor, so I would hope that there wouldn't be any psychological blocks.

17. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA

Don't they have a Copa game against Sevilla this week? Hope they wear themselves out. I want to see a win at The Riazor in my lifetime.

18. russian19020

russian19020 New Member

Nov 13, 2008

Good thing guardado is out, he makes us look bad every year... And I don't know, we have no ronaldo, going to a place where we haven't won in a long time... What about garay? is he out?
    Honestly ronaldo makes such a big difference, you can't replace him with granero or raul. Against malaga I could say with confidence that we will win, against deportivo I think it can go either way. Just watch out for their headers!

19. russian19020

russian19020 New Member

Nov 13, 2008

I wouldn't count on Kaka showing anything... Benzema on the other hand can score some nice goals if he gets the ball in a good position. I'm desperate to see a link between Guti and Kaka like they scored in albania.
    Kaka will probably have as much effect as a ball boy on the pitch... (just my opinion).

20. russian19020

russian19020 New Member

Nov 13, 2008

I can't edit my posts but I meant to say a link between Guti and Benzema...

21. ZZR923

ZZR923 New Member

Dec 4, 2005

i think your latter point is linked to your first.

22. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid

They lost 0:3 at home. I doubt they will line up anybody from the first team for the second leg game.

23. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid

DC reports that Velayous has been called up for training today and he could feature for the depor game.

24. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005

It's risky to play a canterano in such an important game.

25. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

I believe Velayos was called only to fill in for training.