Deportivo la Coruña Transfer Rumors

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  2. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Good-bye! Don't let the door hit you on your way out. (I've never been Hector fan)

3. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Looks like Pandiani's finally gone to Birmingham. Another guy that shouldn't let the door hit him on his way out. Story (in Spanish).

4. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Good riddance, but from what I heard earlier in the year is that he wasn't enjoying his stay at Brimingham. I guess he's changed his mind.

5. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  6. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  7. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    Well, I don't want Viduka but this was an interesting line from Lendoiro

"If we do not sell anyone then we can't bring any players in."

On those conditions, short of selling Tristan, I don't want to make a move.

8. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Is Tristan worth keeping? Or does he still have something to contribute? Or is the manager and the board just terrified that he might turn his career around in Spain and haunt them???
    I'm sure that after those few phenomenal seasons that he had, Tristan GOT PAID!

9. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    I imagine that Tristan's money was spent nose surfing the toilet seat covers of clubs. Just a guess. It is pretty much accepted as fact among the locals here that is what is to blame for Raul falling apart. (How is that for a message board tid bit?)

If we can get another striker, I see no reason to keep Tristan. The problem right now is that he is the only pure striker with experience on the squad.

10. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    WOW! I didn't know that, but he does look the partier. Talk about a waste.

11. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  12. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  13. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    Agreed that the combative midfielder wants to win a place in the arg national side but i think he can as well do that by playing regularly for you guys, i mean i expect you guys to be as competitive as two seasons ago when you were impressive in the champ league. plus i think you will fight for the primera this season. i don`t see any reason for him to leave, he may as well be making a big costly mistake and see his world cup hopes all but vanish. let him stick around and concetrate on his football.

14. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  15. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    Balde is a solid stopper, he will be a good addition to Depor and will form a strong parnership with Andrade. Question is are Celtic willing to let him go and for what price and besides Depor has to act real fast if they are to secure him as the transfer deadline is fast approaching. Any back and forth negotiations will only make it impossible for them to get him. i`m sure Balde will be better off playing at the Riazor than in the le championnart with Marseille.

16. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    I don't think we really need a central defender. We have Coloccini already and he's great in the back. Now if we are selling Andrade we need Balde. I still would rather us spend our money on a striker than a defender right now.

17. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    LUQUE IS CLOSE TO NEWCASTLE
    http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/news.php

I think with Owens either stalling or not wanting to go to NUFC, they really need more talent and depth. I see this deal definately happening.

18. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Very disappointing, but I can't believe Newcastle would offer that much. I'll be sad to see Luque go espeically if we don't bring someone in to replace him.

19. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    If they were/are pursuing Owens than they must have some loot to spend. I mean St. James's Park sells out (50k), so they can't be totally broke.

20. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah, we better get some forward action to replace Luque otherwise we're gonna be hurtin'!!

21. cabanes

cabanes New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    world citizen
  22. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    now THAT would be a huge addition

23. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No joke! But we were supposed to sign him last year so.....until I see him in a Depor shirt, I'm not getting excited.

24. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    This sucks, I'm hoping the negotiations don't go through but apparently they're very close. Damn, if he does leave it looks like Caparros will replace him, I don't know too much about this guy, is he any good?

25. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles