PBP: Deportivo Alavés v FC Barcelona | J6 - La Liga 20/21 | 31 October 2020 [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by celito, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    In that case it’s clear that you’re the one who’s smoking some weird stuff and it’s better you just stop and save yourself from further embarrassment.

2. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Yawn

3. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    You seriously expect me to trawl the internet looking for all the other cases just to appease you ?
    It’s a fecking footie forum not a courtroom

4. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    Grasping at straws I see. Rest assured you did all you could champ. Run along now.

5. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    Lmao. Let me redirect that one at you. You seriously expect me to just take your word as proof? Are you like 5 that you cannot comprehend the need for a source when you want to provide something as proof? Get real.

6. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Since when was it the law that everything we say in here as to be verified with a source / link ??

BOLLOX

7. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    #132 Jpows, Nov 3, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    It’s not the law, it’s just common sense when stating something as “proof” in order to sustain your argument. Wether it’s a random football forum or a courthouse has no bearing on that.

Bollox is someone expecting another poster on a random forum to take their word as proof in an argument. That this still has to be explained to you... You’re gonna die on that hill.

8. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    I trust you will adding a source and link to all your future posts ...

9. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    God Lord you’re juvenile. If my posts comprises my opinion than no, I won’t be needing a source. If it’s an attempt at proving something by ways of a quotation then of course.

Again, that this needs to be explained to you is pathetic. You really need to learn to pick your battles. This isn’t the one. Next.

10. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    So true ... I prefer a bit of a challenge tbh

I’ll just leave this here .

11. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    um source? o_O

never thought i'd see the day when TitoTata starts quoting me.
    the best part is the way you took the time to remove my name from my words that you used to try to win an argument where you were accused of trying to win arguments using quotes without providing sources. :laugh:

BocaFan repped this.
  12. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    #137 Jpows, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    Lmao.

First of all, this doesn’t prove your point at all, cause at the end of the day Bojan just wasn’t as good as everyone thought he was. This is a very common problem with young talents who get praised and touted as the next big thing.

Look at Jese Rodriguez from RM, touted as the next CR, look at our own Deulofeu, touted as the heir apparent to Messi, look at Hachim Mastour who was going to be the next best thing. Those are only a few.

Nothing to do with physical development but other factors like not being able to handle the pressure or simply not as good as people thought they’d be. THAT’s what I believe the poster you quoted meant when he said “manage” the player carefully. As in the mental aspect.

In every sport there are young and talented players who, for many reasons, are predicted to be the next best things, only a very small percentage actually achieve those heights.

Secondly, as far as Iniesta goes, during his earlier years, Barcelona, much like in Messi’s case, had a competitive squad with many established midfielders with the likes of Rivaldo, Cocu, Xavi, Riquelme. That midfield would be tough for any young gun to break into.

It wasn’t until Rijkaard took the helm, that he was given a proper chance and then things developed quickly. Which only proves that it didn’t take a while for him to cement his first-team status because they were being careful with him physically. Nonsense.

Finally, nice try on the quotation without a proper source again, what’s more, you decided to steal a quote from another poster. This only goes to show how lazy you are in terms of doing some research of your own before trying to assert something without proof.

As a true Barcelona fan you ought to know all of this, unless you’ve only been a fan for a few years, which explains a lot.

Still wanna go?

13. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    You’re a flamin’ idiot mate !

I took the guy’s name off the quote as it was an excellent take on things BUT I hadn’t asked his permission to use it ...

14. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    The irony of you calling me an idiot after what you’ve been trying to pull off since yesterday. I think it’s clear for everyone to see who the idiot is.

15. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    He’s a special kind of special.

16. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014

I’ve just explained that I used your quote as it reiterated what I’d previously said myself ... something your friend disagreed with ..

I’ve already explained that I removed your name out of respect to you .. I felt if was the right thing to do ..

You two deserve each other

17. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    Firstly, I don’t think that’s what he meant, maybe you ought to re-read what he said about it. Physically, it’s not necessary per se, but it needs to be managed carefully, and that includes a list of reasons not limited to solely physical development.

Even if that’s not what he meant, it’s still an opinion and you still have no proof to support your claim. So you’re still at square one.

Secondly, it’s common courtesy to actually include the name of who you are quoting as a sign of respect. Lmao. It’s hard to believe you are actually this thick.

Finally, as far as us deserving each other, keep your fantasies to yourself, weirdo.

18. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Carry on digging yourself deeper and deeper ...

You’d be a decent politician judging my the way to interpret and then portray things to suit your own ( bizarre ) take on events .

Must be great living in your own little world :)

19. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    In other words, you have no retort and concede that you are incompetent at basic argumentation.

As far as living in my own world goes, considering the fact that you’re basically a running joke around here I think we all know who’s living in their own little world :)

Hate to be the one that has to break this to you, but just because your imaginary friends take your word as proof doesn’t mean us grown-ups in real life will do the same.

I do admire your tenacity at being totally wrong. Wrong and strong. Lmao. Talk about politics and digging one’s own grave deeper and deeper.

Long may it continue.

20. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    I’d love to .. just a shame it’s well past your bedtime .

21. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    Ouch, how will I ever recover from that one. Witty remarks not your forte either? Can you do anything well?

22. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    yes, it really was an excellent take on things.
    you should quote this mystery source more often.
    you sound much smarter and handsomer when you do. :)

BocaFan and Jpows repped this.