Den Bosch vs. Nijmegen (Kazlauskas) 11/21 (R)

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by jri, Nov 21, 2004.

1. jri

jri Red Card

Sep 28, 2000
    boca
  2. jri

jri Red Card

Sep 28, 2000
    boca

0-0 start of 2nd half. Still no Kaz. Nijmegen have not scored a goal for 3 1/2+ games...

Gotta side w/Luvilady that the kid should get a look here (or someone.....Neeskens has to do SOMETHING)...

3. jri

jri Red Card

Sep 28, 2000
    boca
    For what its worth, even if they score 1 goal today, no one will have a worse offense in the Erddivisie over the last 4 games then Nijmegen....truly bad..

4. jri

jri Red Card

Sep 28, 2000
    boca
    63' minute and no 2nd half goal yet.....363 minutes and counting without a goal...

5. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did Kaz ever get on?

That kid needs to pack his bags and look for a new team.

6. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From what I can see there were no subs whatsover for Nijmegen. Interesting coaching if that proves to be the case.

7. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Neeskens might be throwing in the towel. There was speculation he'd be axed. very soon.

8. jri

jri Red Card

Sep 28, 2000
    boca

0-0 FT. 390' and counting without a goal...

9. LuvliLady

LuvliLady New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Terrible game and terrible coaching. NO SUBS. How can Neeskens let things go on like that without changing the situation ONCE??!

It was rumored all over (including NEC's website) that Charles would be in the starting lineup... Terrible shame. Let the kid play for more than 15 minutes and SEE what he can do! Freshen the field up - do SOMETHING!