Dear WUSA money squanderers.

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by Mel10, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Kim-GoBeat!

Kim-GoBeat! New Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Thugsville, USA
    Will you tell the guards at the institution that they need to tighten the buckles and straps?...you're getting out too easy and then taking it out on the keyboard by rambling complete and utter nonsense. You can't dispute the facts...all you can do is replay the same old boring sh!t you continuously spout. Atlanta's record speaks for itself and their reputation and ability doesn't come down to one game. As a Beat fan, I don't care. I'm proud of their overall accomplishments. They gave me much more reason to cheer than to cry. "They're simply the best! Better than all the rest!!" ...sing with me Piper!!...

Thanks, Microscope! 'Tis true that I was totally bummed about losing Lisa, but in actuality, I got to spend more time with her this past year than in the other two combined. She's great...just like all Beat players, past and present...and hopefully one day, future.

2. Poachin_Goalz

Poachin_Goalz Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Athens, GA.
    Microscope - thanks for the info. I watched the league for three years and witnessed the Beat's greatness but I didn't realize that it was so overwhelming.

KGB and C.O.L. - thanks for being the Beat's most militantly supportive fans. There seems to be a ray of hope about WUSA surviving so hopefully all of us comprising WUSA's #1 fan base will shake the southland again.

Defensewins - after looking at three years of WUSA stats, I have to agree that your name is exactly right.