Dear DC Fan

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Section113, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section113

Section113 New Member

Feb 26, 1999
    Boonton
    To the guy who was in Section 134 during Stewarts goal taking a picture of the Reaming Beagles.

Was it necessary to go up and down the stairs, yelling at the top of your lungs out "Fu@K you New York!!!!" "Fuuu@@@k you a$$holes!" over and over while standing in a group of 7-10 year old kids.

Real classy move.

2. CbR

CbR Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Bergen County NJ
    everyone who heard that and didnt kick his ass deserved the verbal bashing then

3. Shabs

Shabs Member

Jun 19, 2002
    NYC
    Best part was that on his way over to the other DC supporters afterwards, he stopped at every isolated group of fans and did the same thing. This included a group of kids, and an old man who was sitting with what looked like his granddaughter, all by themselves. Pure class.

4. Section113

Section113 New Member

Feb 26, 1999
    Boonton
    The ass kicking was pre-empted because 5-8 "men in yellow jackets" came running down the stairs..right past him.. to go beat up a 12yr old who tossed a cup on the field.

5. CbR

CbR Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Bergen County NJ
    seriously freaken hate giants stadium with a freaken passion

6. sccrhound

sccrhound Member

Oct 8, 2002
    CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wondered why the fat yellow nazis burst into action

7. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Speaking of classy moves, two DC guys walked into 101, one with a goatee and an Adu t-shirt.

Security tossed them out, but why do that? Just stupid. You are 2 guys, in a crowd of over 100. All it takes is one guy to get pissed, and all of the sudden 10 guys jump you. Then what? And he walks though acting like a d!ck going "what, what did I do? Can't I stand here?"

Just another showing of classless DC fans. They came up in large numbers, and sang (I could hear them in the 83rd minute, but not before then). Full credit to them for bringing numbers.

Then, a handfull of guys ruined it by acting like 13 year old dumbasses. I don't know why they do that, but it happens seemingly every game. They tried to "rush" us last year in DC, and got kicked out of RFK (I have pictures). Bernard and the 3 skins with him tried it again in october at GS, and got booted. Someone from DC threw bottles at New England Supporters earlier this year. Then they do it again tonight. How many NY/NE fans do it to them?

Those geniuses got it from NJSEA/Jersey cops though at the end. One dude was pretty jacked up and got rolled by the cops. Left with a bloody face for his trouble. Nice move. That's a great statement you are making for US soccer, and for MLS. Short-sighted, narrow-minded, ME-FIRST attitude. It's all fun and games until one fan gets killed, and then the Media trips all over itself to paint soccer with the "euro hooligan" brush, and those d!cks can set the league back 5 years. "but we're cool..." :rolleyes:

There are DC fans who aren't a-holes, but man do you have go a long way to find them sometimes.

8. IMOX77

IMOX77 New Member

Jun 15, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I watched the game from TV and the only thing that came to my mind when i saw the DC fan section was Why the hell do they have bring their beastly looking so called women. Was it really necesary to release them out of their cages to bring them to Giants Stadium. Talk about scaring children

9. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    The two folks tried to start crap with me and NYR Metros after the game.

10. BudWiser

BudWiser New Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    I suppose I qualify as a DC fan?

Anyways you guys got absolutely robbed on that offsides call-or did you? I saw it on tv and for the life of me I can't figure out why the offsides wasn't called. Stewart was offsides by 10 yards. Right?? I don't post here but I'd just like that call explained.

If it was a bad call my condolences-deserved a 0-0 tie maybe but certainly not a 2-0 win.

11. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Member+

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Loved your security. I think we must have had 50 little turds buzzing around in second half. Quick to get in your face, but get really confused when you don't back down :D

Just wanted to say feel your pain about security. We finally got rid of our tarded yellow team and now have MPD in our sections instead. Much more professional.

12. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Talking about the one bloodied DC United fan who didn't go home on the bus... From what I heard the guy was taunting one of our fellow ESCers over and over on the escalator where the rest of the DC United fans were coming down. Eventually our guy told him to shut the fvck up and the DC boy didn't appreciate the comment. As soon as they got off the escalator they went at it. The end result, the DC boy was getting his @$$ kicked while a group of DC United supporters were standing in a circle watching! And the group of DC fans was bigger then the couple of Metro fans... Needles to say the retarded and bloodied DC fan got what he deserved:
    1. An @$$ whooping...
    2. No support from his fellow fans because they obviously know he's an idiot
    3. Spending a night in a cell
    4. And having his mommy and daddy driving up to NJ the next day to pick him up.
    This proves one thing to me, the majority of DC fans are not as stupid as the few who try to act like hooligans. Perhaps someone can shine more light on this story as well.

13. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    I'm not sure if there's a point in approaching opposing fans during the game. When the Barra Brava guy came over to take a photo of ESC, at first no one cared. When one guy went over to confront him, I asked that guy to back off, & the BB guy backed up. No offense if he was on a friendly mission, but it's probably a good idea to know soneone in ESC that could avoid conflict. Now the next two, as described by Jamison, basically pushed their way into the ESC while we we watching the game. Again, no offense if their intentions were good, but both seemed confrontational and almost caused a problem for no reason. Jamison is right. The whole nation saw photos of the girl killed in Boston. The last thing we need is someone seriously injured (or worse) at a game, because that will cause nationwide bad publicity for a fledgling MLS. I was sorry to see the DC fan get dusted by security after the game, but if he started a fight, he should have known that a show of force would result. I just hope his arm wasn't damaged by the guard who looked like he was trying to break it.
    P.S. Whoever threw the bottle at the linesman was also an idiot.

14. ACGreen

ACGreen Member

May 12, 2004
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a fan in the DC section, I had mixed feelings about the whole thing. I really enjoyed the game and the atmosphere and wished that the Metros brought a little more spirit to the stadium. Good spirited rivalry is good for MLS. What is not good is the alcohol fueled hooligan-lite that breaks out when people are on the road, away from their home and in a large group.
    If MLS is going to be a outing that working class families are going to bring their kids to, there needs to be some restraint shown. Perhaps the occasional asswhoopin' is in order.

15. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Member+

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I was taking pics from your side for a bit, but didn't see anyone noticing :)

NJSEA guys didn't meet me in parking lot as they promised so I can't add to incident count aside from some pushing on stadium :( But I had to suffer few of their breaths for about 20 seconds as we were telling sweet nothings in each other's face, I think I'll bring them mints next time. Hopefully when you get new stadium your FO will be able to control security issues more.

16. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I suppose if my team blew, Id celebrate security completly mishandling a situation and someone getting needlessly hurt.

FWIW, the Metros fans werent saints either. I was accosted verbally several times on the way out of the stadium, the difference being I was so happy about the win and sober enough to let it roll of my back.

17. sccrhound

sccrhound Member

Oct 8, 2002
    CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually I think your team blew the refs, only explanation for the lousy calls. Unless MLS wants Adu in the final.

18. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Yeah, the only reason United won was because the refs were out to get you guys.

:)

19. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Freddy in the finals!! La la la la FIXED!

20. sccrhound

sccrhound Member

Oct 8, 2002
    CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everytime anything goes right for the Metros, all I hear is that the league wants th Metros to win. Records to the contrary.

21. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    The league obviously wanted to see Freddy get a lot of minutes in the playoffs too, given the amount of time he had at our new house in New Jersey. BTW, thanks for giving that stadium to us. It was so nice to have home field advantage away from home.

22. Deuteriumoxide

May 27, 2003
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this thread got silly fast.

23. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    It started silly, with the very first post.

24. Deuteriumoxide

May 27, 2003
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :D

25. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Anyone remember this guy?