DC United's Top 6 Giants Stadium Memories

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Knave, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    Club Nacional de Football
    I remember the good times at the dump when DC United played the GLORIOUS Metrostars......
    Back then the club WAS NOT NAMED AFTER A ********ING WORTHLESS MARKETING DRINK and NJ NY fans were not subjected to the endless propaganda that is that sewar water in a can.... Back then I hated DC so much Now I hate the energy drink with such a vigor I always pray DC comes in to pound them down proper...

Hope things at energy drink arena is more of the same as it was at Giants stadium Dc victory after constant dc victories and to hell with that endless promo for that vomit in a can....hope dc adds their grain of salt so the drink can continue being a utter embarrasment leading to the eventual folding of energy drink NJ..............

AGUANTE DC UNITED.....

2. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    Did United average more points per game at Giants Stadium than New York did during their time there? It has to be close, at least.

3. toomanywords

toomanywords Member

Feb 25, 2002
    Washington, D.C.
    Club:
    DC United
    After the 2006 game, my brother got Jaime, at the Roy Rogers at one of the rest stops on I-95, to autograph the official Meadowlands letter informing him of his "lifetime ban,", which he got for... pouring his beer on me after we scored a goal. Not sure why that wasn't allowed, since I sure wasn't complaining about it; after all, we scored, what was there to complain about? Though given the weather (about 36 degrees and rainy), I still think he was better off spending the second half on the bus than I was in the stands.

1 person likes this.