DC United- Their Front Office May Even Be Bigger Wankers Then Their Fans

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by eric d, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    http://www.dcunited.com/index.cfm?section=main&cont_id=123046

About half way down. What a bunch of ************ing tools. Yes this is not a spoof. Unreal. Reason # 89555 why this cup should never happen.

I swear that if we win the Cup and it is presented to the Fans I will steal it and bury it somewhere near the remains of Jimmy Hoffa.

2. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    yawn.

the whole rivalry cup is kind of stupid, imo. are they going to print t-shirts if we win "MetroStars 2002 Atlantic Cup Champions"....

truth of the matter is, the fans who know about this cup or the big "controversy" over the naming thing are true fans, and don't need this dumb cup to know who the better team is and what our record is against the scum for that year.......

yup, i can see it now....

scum fan: we won the MLS Cup three times, beat Vasco De Gama to win whatever, have won the U.S. Open Cup....

metro fan: yeah, but we won the coveted Atlantic Cup...

give me a break....we don't need this cup to motivate our players to beat dc...we need something, what? i have no friggin idea....

3. Sweeper

Sweeper New Member

Feb 11, 1999
    I thought we didn't care about this phony cup, why should we care what DC thinks then?

Let them post their own drivel on their own website.

4. Footix

Footix Member

Dec 11, 1998
    Left Of The Dial
    This league gets more embarrassing to support daily.

5. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY

wait til they have mascot olympics at halftime of an mls cup game...

oh sh!t, i may have just given them an idea.

6. BudWiser

BudWiser New Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Do you Metro fans pretty much care less about DC United? Or do you really think there's a rivalry?

Also, where is the pre-DC-Metros game thread? DCU fans are thinking they can overtake the Metros for the final playoff spot-since DCU and the Metros have 3 games against each other coming up. Do you think DCU can overtake the Metros??

7. Footix

Footix Member

Dec 11, 1998
    Left Of The Dial
    We could care less about their fans and their comments on the Metro board, that's for sure.

Do you have a watermelon and empanada ticket I can have?

8. BudWiser

BudWiser New Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    This whole rivalry thing is a joke. Metro fans could pretty much care less. I mean your board can't even find one person put up a DC-Metros pre game thread.

Do you have a watermelon and empanada ticket I can have?

Yes and I'll exchange that for one of your front teeth and a cantaloupe

9. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Mar 31, 1999
    Suffern, NY
    We don't need any pregame threads to bless discussion of upcomg games. And we don't need some DC wanker to tell us hot to run our boards.

10. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Yes, and yes -- but it goes outside the box that holds official cups, designated sportsmanship, and official blue ribbons.

11. Speedball

Speedball Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Harrison Stadium
    This just in ...

DC United fans vote to give all players their own little trophy, a juice box and a coupon for a free ice cream sandwich just for having participated and done their best.

12. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

DCU fans=

If we can't get a sniff at winning a real cup for a few seasons we'll just have to make up one we might have a chance to win.

Fire Rongen!!!!

Hey, didn't we try that already? Now what?

13. Frieslander

Frieslander Member
    Staff Member

Feb 14, 2000
    North Jersey

hey, I think the guy (monkey) in the picture is me! It's a shame they had to doctor up the picture to have me giving the finger. I wish I'd already been doing it.

14. Footix

Footix Member

Dec 11, 1998
    Left Of The Dial
    It's a deal, then you'll have 2 teeth...unless you are sharing with your Mom, then I guess it'll be a tooth apiece.

15. andylovesoccer

Sep 2, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Metrostars fans=

If we don't ever get a sniff of winning ANYTHING then we'll just be a bunch of losers! Which obviously won't change much in your poor, pathetic lives....

16. Porkchop

Porkchop New Member

Cue: "Theme From Deliverance"

Big talk for a guy from ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA.

Better get back in the trailer son, the heat's gettin' ya and there's another Springer comin' on in a few minutes...

17. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

Nah we'll just deal with it, most of us will anyway.

That's the way NYC is.

18. Footix

Footix Member

Dec 11, 1998
    Left Of The Dial
    You guys are being rough on Ole Hillbilly Andy...Asheville's a rough & tumble town, with plenty of tough gangs and posse's...

From Tard's link above, I found the website for Asheville's "toughest firm":

http://www.main.nc.us/AQG/

19. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

What's this crap?

In an effort to ease the budget shorfall the city of Asheville has cancelled summer and is urging everyone to support out-of-town sports teams.

Can they do that?

20. andylovesoccer

Sep 2, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's that supposed to mean? Have you ever been to Asheville to have a problem with the town?

And what's with the Springer crack? Isn't that filmed in Chicago? What does that have to do with Asheville?

I'd love to reply in something other than questions, but you need to make sense first.

21. andylovesoccer

Sep 2, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Being a hillbilly means you don't need a gang or posse because you can shoot a shotgun all by yourself.

22. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

Well golllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-y!!!!!!

23. NYC

NYC New Member

Nov 1, 1999
    And you've got six toes to prove it.

24. andylovesoccer

Sep 2, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only havin' six toes is due to the bear trap...