DC United 2001 draft pick on ELIMIDATE

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Jose L. Couso, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    From a very reliable source.

DC United 2001 draft pick Caleb Norkus was on the TV show ELIMIDATE last night.

He was the winning date.

He plays for A-league team Charlotte Eagles, plays forward, and wears the #10 jersey.

2. ursula

ursula Member

Feb 21, 1999
    Republic of Cascadia
    I thought you was a toad!

Now are you absolutely sure, Jose? I mean this is hardcore stuff you're spreading here....

3. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Uh, who the hell is Caleb Norkus? (PS, I'm sure you're spreading the truth rumor)

#8 Member

Jul 5, 2000
    Washington DC metro
    Whoever he is (and I do faintly remember him) - he sure has a funny as hell name to have to take with him everyday.

5. Hax

Hax BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 1, 2000
    Didn't he score the golden goal in the ACC championship against Virginia two years ago?

6. chayes

chayes New Member

Feb 29, 2000
    Raleigh, NC
    Yep. He went to UNC, played along with Carrieri.

He got offers to go to Europe out of High School, mainly from a Belgium club but turned it down to go to UNC.

7. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I saw it too--oddly, he didn't name the team he plays for.

As for "Why were you watching Elimidate"--hey, we're staying with friends, and they don't have cable. REALLY! :)

8. chayes

chayes New Member

Feb 29, 2000
    Raleigh, NC
  9. To-Hell-U-Ride

To-Hell-U-Ride New Member

Oct 25, 2001
    Danny Califf was on as well

10. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    Califf on Elimidate? I don't believe it...but if true, finer heckling material could not be found.

By the way, that show is absolutely horrible...but whenever I come across it, I usually end up watching against my will. It's worse than the Osbournes.

Tim

11. chayes

chayes New Member

Feb 29, 2000
    Raleigh, NC
    Tim, when will you learn to never, ever, EVER under any circumstances, let a woman have the remote control.

Gotta lay down the law my man... :)

12. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Member+

Real Madrid, DC United, anywhere Pulisic plays
    Aug 3, 2000
    Proxima Centauri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Caleb Norkus is from Raleigh, NC's Sanderson High School and is one of the best players to ever come out of North Carolina. He teamed up with Chris Carrieri at forward and they were an incredible attacking duo. Norkus graduated in Spring 2001, and UNC went on to win the College Championship in the fall. Norkus was drafted by DC United, but later waived. He plays for the Charlotte Eagles now.