David Bentley - Were the boo boys right?

Discussion in 'England' started by Skizz, Sep 10, 2007.

1. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    england fans are generally idiots, theyll boo him for that but cheer if he scores or bum him if he sets up a goal

he wanted a rest after a season with blackburn instead of a ************ u 21 tournament

who cares about u21s when your a starting right winger for a eufa cup pushing side playing week in and out?

2. BlackburnRover

BlackburnRover New Member

Sep 10, 2007
    M6
    Yeah, what he said :D

3. revelationx

revelationx Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    London

Obviously the fans who booed cared. :p

4. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001

You can barely string a coherent sentence together. I bet you write everything like a text message.

Its already been spelled out in simple layman's terms that it was the "timing" of the pullout .Rather than pullout of the team before the squad deadline ,he opted to pullout after the deadline ,thus leaving the squad short-handed.
    you truly are a f'cking muppet.

5. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    wow your my number 1 fan

im looking forward to feb 14th babe

i hope u pull out the stops this year

6. Placid Casual

Placid Casual Member+

Apr 2, 2004
    Bentley's Roof
    En Anglais svp

7. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i am expecting more than just a bouquet of roses this year

8. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    Breaking news - village idiot contest, won for the third year in succession, by the bigman, however, no-one can find the trophy as he lost it in the first year of his reign - Police are scouring the bigmans locality, in Scotchland, to find it, however, they hold out little hope, as he is believed to have eaten it, when released from his straight jacket.................

I was at the official EnglandFans piss-up, prior to the Israel game and the fans fcukin hate Bentley for what he did - I thought they were a bit unreasonable and tried to argue his corner, but they fcukin hate him - I'm talkin about the fans who go to every game, home, away, friendly, whatever - they've earned the biggest voice, haven't they?????????????

I still think they are being unreasonable and until he scores a vital goal or plays a vital role, he will remain pubic enema number 1.........excuse the spelling...........:D

:confused:

9. NorthernBoy

NorthernBoy Member

Apr 20, 2007
    The old "its been a long season, I'm tired" excuse shouldn't wash with anyone. I'm not keen on booing players, but in this case it was good for the players to hear what the fans thought of Betley's feeble excuse.