Dark Knight abusing power, needs to be fired.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by special_k, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    dark knight is no where near as evil as AndiMead.

2. The Blind Pig

The Blind Pig Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Section 8
    i was once pistol whipped by dk for making an aarp crack about alfred

3. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Oh, well, now that you've explained it that makes perfect *head explodes*

4. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Hey on a different note DK can we get a little more clarity or oppinion on the Knave shit, maybe from a different admin mod too??

5. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Apparently he's ruining the MLS N&A forum. Someone should start a thread about it.

6. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    So, calling him a liar - without presenting any evidence - isn't a personal attack?

:eek:

7. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Ahhh, I see you haven't argued with superdave lately.

8. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nice try - but everyone knows I would never carry a gun.

9. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    [​IMG]

10. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC

Why? Is this still an issue? If you are asking my personal opinion I don't see what he did as that big of a deal or that far beyond the pale -- although to be honest after it seemed to be settled I never looked at it that closely. I'm operating under the assumption that he restricted one thread to DC fans only. Why is it a big deal?

If you are asking for other opinions, you could contact MeridianFC who is a supermod and a DC mod, or you could also ask Huss. Or maybe ask Knave and ask him his feelings on it? - not sure if he would have handled it the same way given the hubbub that ensued.

11. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    cool. thanks. nothing on here is ever a 'big deal' in my mind, but for the purposes of these boards I think what he did was out of line, but I'll address it with him/them I didn't realise supermodness was board specific.

12. The Blind Pig

The Blind Pig Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Section 8

then you are not the real dark knight

i demand a re-count

13. Sagy

Sagy Member

Aug 6, 2004
    There is a simple answer, special_k has a split personality.:rolleyes:

I wander if the Arsenal fan promised to stop and the Spurs fan continued with the personal attack or is it the other way around?

Does anyway remember which teams Dr. Jackel and Mr. Hyde supported?

14. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Well - I wasn't around when the whole thing exploded so I guess I'm not the best person to ask and Meridian is well plugged in to all things DC. From my periphery view I think it was a bit of an extreme situation and a judgement call was made. Since it was only one thread and I believe only temporary - and since Knave was acting in what he felt was the best interest of his regulars - I personally don't have a big quibble with the decision. I'm sure I've been tempted to declare Landon threads on YA "for YA fans only" for less.

15. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    There's an argument to be made for it. I think what I'm looking for is a more official ruling so to speak. If it's more Meridan's realm or he might be better informed then I'll address it with him. Thanks. You are a liar btw too and should be fired, just so ya know.

16. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I was about to have to forum ban you for getting off topic. :)

I said this on the other thread, but if you want an official ruling on whether mods can have a thread for forum regulars only we would need to consult huss. My personal opinion is that it's probably okay, assuming that the forum regulars want it.

17. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aug 2004 :rolleyes:

18. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And yet Huss has yet to weigh in.

19. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Thats the day I finally made an account. Ive been coming to the site for about 4 years now. But its good to see people getting all the facts....oh wait...

And Andy, yes he did lie to me and I do have proof, however since it was through PMs Id rather not post what he said. But yes there is evidence that he lied. I thought that much was clear.

And to the guy who said pissing me off mad him happy or something.....eh I really dont have anything to say to the likes of you. That was an ignorant comment.

20. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Oh and Dark Knight, Sagy just said I was like Jeckyl and Hye and said I had split personality. Thats a personal attack and I was very offended by that remark. Please do your job correctly.

21. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    No, calling you a moaning little bitch who needs to pull his head out his ass is a personal attack.

**Please note the previous statement was an example and not ment to cause the person indicated to his or her panties in a twist.**

Have a good one:)

22. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    QPR and Millwall. ;)

23. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Who's Hye?

24. bltleo

bltleo Member+

Jan 5, 2003
    GERMANY
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I was banned from using one forum US men news and analysis. I have done some mistakes in the past. I posted some post that did not belong to US news and analysis, but more to US men or other forums and posted too much posts. So I get punishment . However I would say that this punishment encouraged me to think more. It is always the best not to look at mistakes of others, but my own mistakes. If I have done some mistakes,I need to take full responsibility for this. Everyone do mistakes in life. It is important to learn from these mistakes. Similar to starter of this thread I acted impulsive after I got banned. But it was definitely wrong.The best way is to contact the moderator directly and ask him for some arrangement. I think if he see you do some effort, he will give you chance. I can everyone recommend to clear things discret with moderators and not to discuss things in the public. I have done this mistake in the past and I would never repeat this again. I think US men and analysis forum is good moderated forum and people who post there expect only post that is about analysis of USMNT and no junk post:). This was my lesson.

25. sock dk=idiot

sock dk=idiot Red Card

Feb 23, 2006
    The mods here are just silly. I contacted Special_k to hear more about this. He told me his side, and showed me all the PMs. Dark Knight is not fit to be a mod.