Daniel de Ridder

Discussion in 'Israel: National Teams' started by MHaifa1913, Apr 3, 2005.

1. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Re: Canadian Passport

hey bro why do you think i left? the country is crazy, but i love it forever and people are crazy and pushy but i love them forever.

2. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Re: Canadian Passport

OK, but alteast keep something.

The problem with Israel is that when many people came they had a vision of zionistic approach. That this is a country where you build and it will come. Kingdom Come! Then Israel started getting trashy in 70's and 80's. IN the 90's people started getting class, but then in the late 90's this mix of materliasim came to being and this is how people act....

why act like they are inThailand?

3. JMH

JMH Member

Aug 24, 1999
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Big news on the de Ridder front.

AJax cut him after making all kinds of promises and might be headed to the Israeli National Team, if FIFA allows.

Apparently Israel is still working on it and have told de Ridder to put in the good word to FIFA as well.

4. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California
    kappa , yarok ,
    al ma' atem medabreem.... ezeh shtuyot.

5. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

B' Mitz Agvaniot!

6. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    de Ridder Shirt

I was at the Ajax fan shop last week in Amsterdam. I bought an away shirt of Nigel de Jong since it didn't make sense to buy a shirt with de Ridder's name on it.

7. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Re: de Ridder Shirt

Worst idea ever!!!
    Did you atleast buy some pot?

8. film2112

film2112 New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Sunny Los Angeles
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Daniel de Ridder, ISR NT?

Grant,
    Call him up, he is ready to go after Ajax "put him out of the plans" (as Kappa likes to say:)

does anyone from the IFA read these boards?!!!

9. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Re: Daniel de Ridder, ISR NT?

The IFA has nothing to do with Ridder in the Israeli NT.

Its FIFA. And there is new rules for players who turned 21 and played in a former NT youth. De Ridder played for Holland Youth and he didnt request it. It was only recent that he decided that he wants to play for Israel and he is still having mix feelings between being a natural born leader for Israel or being not guranteed a spot, but will probably get a few caps for Holland.

Its hard and he is not making up his mind and time is flying. De Ridder must go to FIFA and file an appeal. IFA has no authority on this.

De Ridder IS OUT OF THE PLANS of Ajax and the desperation to be somewhere grows. The Player can do good in most European teams..so i think he will choose well, but his luck with Holland for now seem to drift...especially when Holland is really doing good in the WCQ and they dont need a shylock to run things for now :D