Daniel Crowley is on Martin O' Neill's radar

Discussion in 'England' started by greengrass81, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greengrass81

greengrass81 Member

Manchester United
    Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    England watch out, one of your most talented young players is been pursured by the Republic of Ireland manager Martin O' Neill . You shoud be very concerned about this . It says in the article below Crowley could be called up for an Irish cap.

http://tinyurl.com/grwz27n

2. Jenks

Jenks Member+

Feb 16, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    You signed up just to say that? Or do you just want people to click on that suspicious link?

3. greengrass81

greengrass81 Member

Manchester United
    Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hey man . I have been a member of this site for a while .I live in the Republic of Ireland and I can tell you that there is no fabrication in that article . Martin O' Neill is very serious about getting his man. Daniel Crowley's father is Irish . Unlike Jack Grealish , Crowley has a strong Irish connection . His GAA coach in England reckons he will declare for the Republic of Ireland.

4. The Guardian

The Guardian Member+

Jul 31, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I take it the mods will agree, we don't need a separate thread on this minor specific "issue". We already have others it can go in, like the "Nationality Thread".

Crowley will need to at least get in the England u19 squad before there will be any panic over him deciding he's now Irish.

Marcho Gamgee repped this.
  5. BarryfromEastenders

Staff Member

Jul 6, 2008