Damani Ralph update

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by PhantomTollbooth, Apr 12, 2006.

1. PhantomTollbooth

PhantomTollbooth New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Appleton, WI
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
  2. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    (Quote from the article) "The 25-year-old who plies his trade with top Russian club Rubin Kazan", but strangely, in the picture accompanying the article, he still wears a Fire uniform. No wonder he isn't playing. Also it states that he transferred to Rubin Kazan "last February".

Actually, I looked him up on the some of the European websites last week and did not see him listed as having played, so thanks for the update.

3. PSVFIREBEAZ11

PSVFIREBEAZ11 New Member

Mar 15, 2006
    NW INDIANA
    How sad...:( He was a beast with the Fire and im sure we'd take him back in a heartbeat. Sorry to hear that this injury is slowin him down. He's got real potential.

4. Che chico!

Che chico! Member

Dec 21, 2004
    West LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's making way more money out there in the friggin' freezing part of Russia but damn did he totally disappear from the light of day or what?

This guy was an absolute terror in MLS and since he left, I hadn't heard a peep.

IMO, this guy will be back in MLS next season.

5. IndividualEleven

Mar 16, 2006
    Hopefully Ralph finds a gig in Western Europe. Top level B-2 team.
    He's better than Conor Casey.

6. bing1985

bing1985 Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Near West ChiSuburbs
    The surgery sounds like a routine scope job. Sometimes you feel the pain and don't trust the knee and get timid about hard cuts and stops. If he's had this pain for a while it could help explain a drop in form. Good thing he's had this done.

7. firesting81

firesting81 Member+

Jan 16, 2001
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Not true. His scoring simply shifted from MLS to the US open Cup after the All-Star break. He tore it up nearly all year long, really.

8. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Surgery in Kazan. I picture Taras Bulba with a Scythian long sword in the OR.

9. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor...