Dallas viewing of Arsenal v Man U

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by DallasGooner, Sep 17, 2003.

1. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    That's like asking "How come people don't sit on razors?" Its just too painful. Its just not something normal people do.

The question you gunners fans should be asking yourself is, "Why is it that all the successful and happy people in this world are Man Utd through and through?"

:)
    Glory, glory Man United
    Glory, glory Man United
    Glory, glory Man United
    The Reds are marching ON! ON! ON!

2. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Dear Lord, just what this world needs. ANOTHER smug manUre fan...

3. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Forgive him, he knows not what he does. Besides he said he would bring name tags.

Also since we are having a majority that plans on coming, maybe it would be a good time to talk about Goonerrooni arriving in Dallas+the Burn game.

4. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Good place to catch the match - good call, Arsenal fans. It was quiet but nice.

And, since the owner had on a Man Utd shirt, I'll have to be sure to come back...

5. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    yeah that was dispointing, at least it was just a training shirt.

Great place for sure, did some talking to him after the game a little bit. I may start showing up for other games just to support the place. He seemed satisfied with the turn out, I am sure the spring games will have an even bigger turn out.

6. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    And he said they will show the EUFA games come January. That's way important since the rumours are that no games will be shown on ESPN after Matchday 6 anymore...

You Arsenal fans sure were quiet. For that matter, so were most of the Man Utd fans! I think that was the quietest match I've seen in a pub. I was trying to get a song or two going for the Reds but nothing...

About the only time you heard anything more than "No!!!" from the Arsenal fans was when Van Nistelrooy hit the crossbar...

7. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Everyone was quiet until the 80th min....I think in part because of how not everyone was watching on the big screen. Did seem a bit odd though.

8. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Which one were you? The one in the blue USA jersey?

9. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Yup - don't worry though. I ordered my Christiano Ronaldo jersey that afternoon. I felt bad showing up and not having my fresh 2003/2004 kit on

:)

Which one were you? (and anyone else)

10. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I was one of the guys not too far in front of you with the new yellow away jersey with Ljungberg on the back.

11. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I had the yellow kit with no name.