Da Ali G Show coming to HBO

Discussion in 'Books' started by obie, Feb 3, 2003.

1. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I enjoyed the Aldrin interview too. I love all the stupid miss-speaks like Louie Armstrong and Buzz Lightyear. And the conspiracy theory question was fantastic.

2. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    "He got no technology. Check out his website."

"999999999999999999999999999999999 - you don't know what I going to say next - 899999999999999999 times 99999999999...."

Ralph Nader: "They haven't figured out how to put a box on ass holes."

I thought the Borat segment at the ballpark was almost as good as the gun club segment. "Can I touch?"

Protest segment was blah.
    Decent episode overall.

3. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    I liked the drug agent one, where he asked the guy if there is some chemical in XTC that makes people dance like pricks.

4. BillQ

BillQ New Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago, IL
    Don't forget the interview with Dr. Koop. That was a scream, with Dr. Koop looking very uncomfortable throughout.

5. angus_hooligan

angus_hooligan New Member

May 15, 2001
    Chicago
    I'm hoping that more comedies make it over here too. I'm waiting now for 'Bo Selecta' to come over.
    That show made me fall out of my chair with this Michael Jackson imitation. All I can say about the MJ impersonator is Shamonnnee Muther Fuucker

6. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    I just happened across this show when flipping channels in a hotel. I was laughing hysterically. The Kazakh guy is hilarious. I saw it last night with the round table on sex. "So you're trying not to have sex? That's a new one." The interview with Koop was great when he asked him about the growth rate of bones. "What about the dong bone?" I will definitely watch again.

7. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Almost forgot, Ali as the gay Austrian, totally skewered my home state when he was on the sidelines at an Alabama football game with the cheerleaders and then in the lockerroom interviewing Shaud Williams. Hilarious.

8. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I love how Ali kept calling the abstinence guy "Virgin".

Borat segment was pretty good over all. I was rolling on the floor when he showed the Polaroids of his "wife". Bruno segment was surprisingly good too.

9. needs

needs Member

Jan 16, 2003
    Brooklyn
    And now let's go to the gayest place in America .... Alabama!

10. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A room full of Alabamians let out a mixture of laughter and pleas for mercy when that line came out.

11. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Alabama skit was amongst the funnier ones.

It's like they wanted to kill him if the camera wasn't around.

12. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And they probably would have. The truth is though that there are moron rednecks everywhere...Alabama, NYC, California, or wherever you go. Alabama is just an easy target because of preconceived notions.