Cup Dreams Thread

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by JG_Revs, Oct 15, 2002.

1. JG_Revs

JG_Revs Moderator

Sep 11, 1999
    Boston
    So what's been going on in your MLS Cup dreams? Anything on your mind so regularly must make a nocturnal appearance...

So far this week I only remember two small things (in addition to that one where I play in the Cup for the Revs, but we won't talk about that) - a missed PK by Twellman on Sunday night, and Rooney in the starting lineup on Monday night, and his play resulting in a lot of LA goals. I don't recall the results though, but I think the second one was bad.

2. ToMhIlL

ToMhIlL Member+

Feb 18, 1999
    Boxborough, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Funny you should say that. Last night I dreamed the Revs scored 16 seconds into the match, but the strange thing is we were playing Colorado and Valderrama was on the near post. Kamler's shot went right over his head. The Raps were wearing a different uniform that was navy blue, dark green and silver, kinda like what the Hartford Whalers used to wear.

I don't know how the match ended, but I like the start!

Of course, I once dreamt that I was back on my high school hockey team and Richard Goulooze was one of my teammates and we wore hockey jerseys that looked a lot like the ugly kit with the stars on it the Revs used to wear around 98 or so.

Tom

3. Ross

Ross Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Straight outta Qtown
    I had a dream the Revs were playing a team with a blind player who had a guide dog and the dog kept nosing the ball and biting the players in the ass. It was very funny.

-Amy

4. ToMhIlL

ToMhIlL Member+

Feb 18, 1999
    Boxborough, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That wasn't a player, that was the Ref!

5. Scott Zawadzki

Feb 18, 1999
    Midlothian, VA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    REVs WIN....SMOOCH!

I keep having this re-occuring dream that I wake up in a cold sweat after....the Revolution win on a golden goal PK by Taylor Twellman...then Monty kisses me full on the lips.....not that that's a bad thing...

Scott