Cristiano

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by cristiano_007, Sep 11, 2004.

1. cristiano_007

cristiano_007 Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Will cristiano go down in Man U history as the potrugese kid that took manU to title after title like Cantona. I would like that he takes man U to tiltle after tilte but i am afraid that he will simply walk away just like Cantona did. What do you think?

Another thing I think that cristiano is hitting the post to often what is going to happen to his confidence as a result.

If Cantona cant score a great goal he'd rather not score it.

Michel Platini

2. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Wow! A CRonaldo thread.

Shocker.

In answer to your question, we did a poll on the Arsenal thread. We decided that Cristiano was "more powerfull that the Lord himself, and the best footballer in the Universe since the start of time". Of course, you might have wanted us to come up with something a little more strongly worded.

3. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Any chance of moving this to the Arsenal forum?

4. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    I dont see anything wrong with the thread! :D . Plus I want a prize for not writing a post about Ronaldo in your infamous " Not a Word About C.Ronaldo" thread. PS C.Ronaldo is not more powerful than the Lord who is almighty ;)

5. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    roflmao - this is not a thread about Christano Ronaldo...

6. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    He weard man cream in his hair.

7. Robert25

Robert25 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    He is 18 or 19...not sure...and though he has a lot of talent, he has a LONG way to go before he can really join the list of greats. He has the talent to do it though, thats pretty clear.

8. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    multiple stepovers today had Campo dizzy

9. cristiano_007

cristiano_007 Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Does anyone but Coach Mc******** thinks that there are to many posts about Cristiano. I dont go around in arsenal talking about the henry posts

10. achyx

achyx New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    UK
    haha rinsed campo, then campo tricked him. cristiano wasnt happy. hahahaha

11. CRonaldo_07

CRonaldo_07 New Member

Jun 15, 2004

campo only tricked him because ronaldo did the same move to campo earlier and campo fouled him :D

12. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Hell, we don't have a member with the username "Henry_14" starting threads every other day about Henry and busily combing other threads to see if they could work Henry into the conversation.

My suggestion: start a "This is Not a Thread About T.Henry" thread and run with that for awhile.

PS - It was duly noted at the time that Acronym, BigToga, billyireland, and United_Forever all participated in the "Not a Thread About CRonaldo" thread, and they all did not, in fact, discuss CRonaldo. They got the joke.

13. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    No! Not at all, I'm with you 100%, all the way! All I'm saying is we should keep it on the Arsenal board so we at least get a small bit of opposition about him being the worlds best talent, although we probably won't since such a force is simply undeniable!!!

14. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Yes and I want a prize! :D . That thread was made espsecially for me! ;)

15. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    You're trying to make me insane, aren't you, billy?

16. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Look. All I am asking is that we get ZANI involved in a thread about the almighty Cristiano Ronaldo over on the Arsenal forum. If that is all it takes to drive you insane, then you sir, deserve insanity.

17. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

I resent not being added to that star studed lineup... but I guess I make too much sense to be lumped in with that lot... ;)

18. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    And I'm still waiting for the "Not A Thread About T Henry" thread.

But, mtkill, you know we hold you to a higher standadrd than the others.. ;)

19. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    What the hell is this suppose to mean?!!

20. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Ouch, that hurt. That really fookin hurt.

21. Arsenal_fanUK

Arsenal_fanUK New Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Russia
    Question to the UTD fans.

Do you think that the team Sir Alex is putting together at the moment will be his best team yet. Im talking about all the youngsters hes got, the new players that are takin' over from the beckhams, keane, scholes, butt, the Nevile's and giggy.

Rooney, Smith, ferdinand, spector, heinze, saha, brown, richardson, flecther, ronaldo, miller... theres so many young players hes brought in... djemba, kelberson....
    When these players grow up together, do you think the team will be as strong as the team of the 90's? but not just that do you think they will give a suprise finish to the title this year?

To me, looking at the papers ect, i feel that all the talk about Arsenal and Chelsea being main title contenders this year is good for UTD, i feel that when rooney and ferdinand and co get fit and kick into gear, you will see a real fight for the finish.

Because i remember the days when managers would look at the Man UTD team sheet and feel scared, but lately the team doesnt look as strong.
    But when all the youngsters are fit and playing well the man utd team will look frightenin' again.

and with the strike force utd have, Van nistlerooy, Smith, Saha and Rooney... that is frighening.

Whats your views?

22. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    I think that we are rebuilding our squad. I mean as much as it is annoying how we are playing right now these guys are young at least most of them. Ronaldo( Yes I said his name!!) is absolute class and can get better. The rest all need to bed in. The problem is the defence. We realize just how important Rio is to it and should be extremely better when he returns.

23. henry_14

henry_14 Red Card

Sep 12, 2004
    on thierry's couch
    ronaldos rubbish hes nothing comparede to henry! hahaha

man u are 10 we r 1!!1!

24. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Oh and I have 1 question. You profile says you come from Russia but you are a supposed Man Utd fan and your name says Arsenal FanUK . I dont get it.

25. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Ronaldo's the 19 year old is so supposed to compare with the establish older Henry. I tell you guys if you are going to troll do it properly. Look in the Liverpool board for an example. I only troll there . Everywhere else I am a Knowledable poster! ;)