Cristiano Ronaldo - 'O Nosso Prodígio' Thread 5 [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltraViseu

UltraViseu Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sick goal against his beloved Sporting. Made Patricio look ignorant. I hope he does that for Portugal.

2. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Damn ronaldo, he is that good!

How does his song go? he plays on the left, he plays on the right that boy ronaldo made PATRICIO look shite!

3. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yeah it was a good goal, hes joint top scorer with ibrahimovic in the CL.

I have a feeling, Ronaldo is leading MAn united to the CL title this season.

howeever, Id obviously rather have him lead Portugal to euro 2008 title.

4. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Why was Anderson pulling on Ronaldo so hard to go to the corner after the goal? Was it his mother again?

Anyways, I guess it makes sense since Anderson and Nani are currently both living at Ronaldo house while they settle in.

5. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yikes, and we already know what goes down in that house:D

Ronaldo is a machine this season, hes proving last season is no fluke it was only the beginning of the rise to epic status.

by euro 2008 he will be so dominant, only a team of genetically engineered cyborgs could stop him.

6. chicaCR7

chicaCR7 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    NY
    Haha that was so funny! Anderson looked like an upset little kid who is jealous that Ronaldo is being hugged by the other players and just grabbed Ronaldos' arm by both hands "like hes mine" hahaha :D I mean he literally wouldn't let go haha!

Hmm maybe thats the reason why we've had a few complaints about Ronaldo this season, who knows what goes on in that house jeje!
    That freekick was honestly sweet :)

7. chicaCR7

chicaCR7 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    NY
    Ohh I just remembered another incident not sure if any of u cought it, but inside the tunel when Vidic was confused and he didnt know which moscout was his and just picked one of the kids and left the other to Ronaldo haha I was dying laughing lol!

8. BusbyBabes

BusbyBabes New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    Up North
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think I better not go down the same road as you as my imagination has wings!:eek:

9. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  10. chicaCR7

chicaCR7 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    NY
    He deff deserves to be there and based on the whole year performance and consistancy he should also be the one to win it, but its certain Kaka will take it!

I just am not sure why don't they change the name of the award into best player of the CL instead of best player of the YEAR, cause I mean thats the only competition where Kaka was better than ROnaldo in the season!

Anyways, hes in a great form, scoring, winning and as long as hes' playing like this honestly let them pick whoever they want as the winner! One day hes gana get the award:D (when hes not playing in England that is)

11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Kaka was better then the WC as well.

12. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I guess you missed the WC or something. Kaka was better in the semi's of the CL and by better I mean he had an easier defense to penetrate....Better in the WC what are u smoking?

13. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal