Cristiano Ronaldo - 'O Nosso Prodígio' Thread 5 [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakjak

jakjak New Member

May 14, 2006
    He's officially the captain along with Nulo Golos.

I'll repeat, our captains are Ronaldo and Cinderela. :eek:

2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    2 captains?

3. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Nope, It should be Nulo NO goals!

The guy is done. For a veteran leader, the players should look up to these types of player but he hasn't fulfilled his objetivo in that role. And carvalho should be captain, ronaldo is a pansy who only looks out for himself. He wants to looks good for the cameras instead of making his teammates around him better.

4. reira

reira New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    The true captain is Jorge Andrade.
    However, he is absent from injury.
    The substitute captain of Jorge Andrade is Nuno Gomes.

5. jakjak

jakjak New Member

May 14, 2006
    With Ronaldo being the vice-captain. Third captain when they're all fit.

6. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Ok, now I feel like listening to Grand Funk Railroad's " I'm your captain" :)

7. marvilla

marvilla New Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Lisbon
    Y'all forgeting about a fantastic player with lots of character to be captain: PETIT (one and only :))

But of course our team is all about Ronaldo and i think is maturing well enough in MU so.....

8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I actually think Petit time has come and gone...Veloso is definitly player better then him with respect to the NT. Then you have Maniche and Raul Meireiles(Still better then Petit), and now Manuel Fernandes making inroads....

Goodbye Petit.

9. Portoholic

Portoholic New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I agree with you, however I don't think Scolari has quite gave up on Petit yet.

10. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Petit(Pt) is the Dunga(Br) of Portugal NT . . or is it the Petit(Fr) of Portugal NT? :)

11. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yiked man united lossed 1-0 to bolton in the primeirship. Arsenal won, so they are ahead now.

I didnt see what happened, I checked the lineups and it looks like Ronaldo didnt play at all. Nani did though.

12. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    There's only one Ronaldo.

13. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    No one played well. Nani was average at best. Anderson should have started. He came on in the second half and instantly ignited Manchester United offensively.

Tevez and Saha really struggled.

14. chicaCR7

chicaCR7 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    NY
    urhmm Well by ur saying u classify Ronaldo as completely selfish, and when u say "instead of making his teammates around him better," what is he supposed to do, teach them how to finish a proper cross, or better yet start yelling at them in the field, well if we actually do see that then there would also be a problem because people would go ohh Ronaldo thinks hes the best & that he would yell at people like Deco or Maniche, yea right! Even if Ronaldo is captain he wont yell at the players & how do we know what he says in the dressing room? No one knows, so its quite unfair to actually label him as "only cares to look good for the camers" Hes been playin football since a long time & there is no doubt he wants to win!

Well by ur classification Im pretty sure then Manchester United and Portugal wont ever miss such a player as selfish as Ronaldo right? I mean why miss him if after all he only wants to look good for the camera considering that he already has the press on top of him every single day! Just by definition a Selfish player is one who never contributes to the team or never actually tries to involve his teammates. Ronaldo did make many passes one which was missed by Maniche the other by Gomes!
    His team wont miss him bc he Never creates, why miss a player who had the most shots on target and wide in the tournament or is the highest scorer for the team! Last season u take ROnaldo out of Manchester see the price!

I frankly dont want Ronaldo to get captain yet, wait about 2 more years or 3 & I love Carvalho so I would love for him to be captain! (I LOVE Andrade & I wish he would be on form as before cause hes my deffinite Captain) But as far as to say Ronaldo is THAT selfish & only cares to look good well not really!
    Besides the camera loves him so there is no need for him to even "try" & look good :p

15. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Hey chicaCR7, don't get me wrong because I have no problems with your post, but why don't you start a CR discussion thread here in Portuguese forum from/for the female perspective ?

16. chicaCR7

chicaCR7 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    NY

thnks for the suggestion but for that there r other forums! I dont want to start one of the female perspective bc we wont be talking a lot about football! Deff. from my posts u could tell he's my favorite player but still I know when he had a bad game or needs a time off lol! I have been arguing wit MANY fans over the past years and I have no problem arguing wit males lol!

I Hope u got my sarcasm from my post! And why did u quote only that part of my post, am I not allowed to make a statement such as that, & when I said he's my deffinite captain I was referring to Andrade :)

Anywho, instead of having threads separated by gender I like when I see diff points of views & variety if that doesnt bother u :)

17. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Fair enough, and on the cutting, I like to do it. :)

18. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    When are you going topless?

19. chicaCR7

chicaCR7 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    NY
    NEVER! :p

20. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Don't make me come over there. Come on, people say I look like Ronaldo, check the profile baby!

21. chicaCR7

chicaCR7 New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    NY
    I may be European & although it isnt a big deal there, I've been residing in the US for a while now & the morals r much different here jaja (only applies when one is in public)! Ohhh Im sooo scared :p U wont know where to find me!

Anyways, this is a Ronaldo thread so lets leave the personal stuff aside! ;)

22. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Guys, get your chatroom....this is NOT the love connection!

23. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Joelz is getting lured by a 65 year old man posing as a chick. Hes got some candy!

ahaah just kidding

24. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    Actually...she's quite cute.

25. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal