Crisis at Sporting CP | President vs. Players

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by fdasilva, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    The problem is sportings inferiority complex.
    Dias Ferreira would be the best president not sure why your club doesn’t make him in charge.

2. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Lol cause hes a clown

Also, clubs dont just "make people in charge", you have to vote him in.

3. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    why don’t you vote for Dias Ferreira?
    Sportinguistas like to blame everyone else for their failures but they brought it upon themselves and deserve their team losing in the end .

4. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Lmao you definitely just quickly googled Sporting and found out who Dias Ferreira was yesterday.

Still, this is the best scouting report you've ever posted . Well done.

5. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    Everyone knows who dias Ferreira is he’s one of the most prominent sportinguistas

6. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i agree. I personally don't think he's the answer either.

FV is just painful to watch and listen too and the fact that he paid 10 mil to Braga for a coach who isn't licensed, is raw and is unproven, is unfathomable. This just can't happen.

7. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What a stupid comment. Sportingsitas have a reason to blame others because there's a domino affect fir things that happen. The truth is if this country wasn't so corrupt, SCP wouldn't be where they are today. The corruption from government right down to soccer is disgusting and has been for many years. Only blind people or people with red glasses can't see it.

8. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    #733 Joe Martelo, Mar 8, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    there you go shifting blame unto others instead of accepting responsibility. This is the classic trait of sportinguistas and psychopaths like my ex wife.

Do you coach? Have you played the game? Do you scout? I’m guessing the answer is no to each one and therefore I take
    Your opinion with a grain of salt.

9. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    To be fair, the answer to each of those is no for you as well

heavy1981 repped this.
  10. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Buddy, you're crazy. Don't get me started. I don't have to go very far back.

It's quite simple, in JJ's first year at SCP, if it wasn't for Benfica's continuous corruption and robbed SCP of their title, no friction would've been created, we'd probably still have a competent president and the club would be stable. So the effect ??
    Want to talk about accepting responsibility, When Benfica and FPF and whomever is involved accepts responsibility for corruption, it'll be just more of the same. Look at the past two weekend games as a small piece of evidence.

You SLB fans are so used to winning at all costs that you believe it's normal to have 2 or 3 penalties a game and have VAR work always in your favor, and have certain refs appointed to your games all the time.

FREAKING JOKE this country and league is and has been for years and years.

Maybe your ex wife became a psychopath because you're the one that never accepted responsibility and thought you were always right.

ScpBoy77 and SCP_16 repped this.
  11. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

And to answer, yes I have coached and I've played the game since I was 5 years old.

12. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    There is NO excuse for what your president did to his own players, no matter what level of corruption there is, there is no excuse what so ever. Your ex president is to blame PERIOD. There has always been corruption in our league, weather it be Benfica, Porto etc, but there has NEVER been a case like the president ordering thugs to beat up his own players. There has never been a excedis of top players from a team like this either .

13. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Who ordered thugs to beat players? Am I missing something? Oh wait, you're one of those ones that assume the president ordered that mess yet he hasn't he's not in jail for it and it doesn't look like he will cause it looks like he wasn't behind it, but yet he's guilty in your books right? You seem like another one who watches the media in Portugal that is controlled by certain people where everything said planned in advance. SMH

Only reason why there was an exodus of players was because of outside influence. There have been much worse incidents across the globe with thugs and guns on a field and nobody has ever claimed unsafe or rescinded. I'd bet my life if that happened at Benfica, nobody would leave and the media would say something along the lines of "fans of benfica, (not supporter groups because benfica doesn't have any) approach team at training facility to ask players to play better. One player slipped on supporters foot and cracked his head open, but will be okay".

Give me a break. This a joke. Maybe this is the year that there's finally a revolution in that country.

Like I've said all along, if the ex president was deemed responsible for what happened, he should be locked away for good, but until then don't assume.

14. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Im not going by what the media said, Im going by what Sporting did. Sporting kick your president out to the point where he was not allowed in the stadium. That has nothing to do with Benfica or the media. Hey, if that makes you feel better to just blame Benfica, then knock yourself out.

15. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Keep backtracking and you'll be moon walking real quick. What are you going by then, cause this is what you said "there has NEVER been a case like the president ordering thugs to beat up his own players. "

Don't kid yourself, the media chew this up too. They always lean to where it's convenient to certain clubs. If you can see or hear that, than you're just oblivious. I guess I would be too if I was a Benfica fan.

Let's see where the truth is and who was responsible when this is all said and done.

16. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Great news! The B team is back for next season. Just need to know what league they will start in.

17. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    That's awesome, never should've been disbanded in the first place. Hopefully we can go directly to the 2nd league.

18. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton

Back track ??? Ok never mind Barrie your head in the sand all you want lol It happened accord to Sportings own board that expelled him . It happened according to the players account of the story etc. I take no pleasure in seeing what happened but this was an internal issue. Want to blame Benfica for that ? Hey if it makes you feel better, have at it.

19. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    Although I am not a Sporting fan I agree with you guys. Bdc hasn’t been convicted of any crimes in this regard so under the eyes of the law he is innocent.

The truth is he was your best president in living memory. I would vote for him if I was you.

20. ScpBoy77

ScpBoy77 Member

SCP
    Portugal
    Sep 20, 2018
    Dude, shut your yap. Go to the Benfica forums and talk to yourself

Crooked, heavy1981 and SCP21 repped this.
  21. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What the hell are you talking about? Player accounts? Players told the judge that BDC ordered the attack? NO, that's not what they said. They expelled him alright (rightfully or wrongly), indeed they did but it doesn't mean he ordered the attack.

"Want to blame Benfica for that ? Hey if it makes you feel better, have at it", always get sensitive at defensive eh? Why's that? Cause you know that your president controls everything from top to bottom. 2 penalties in each of the last to games weren't enough, maybe this week they'll have 3 pk's to ensure the Win.

Until there's a revolution or a strong message is sent, it will always be more of the same.

22. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Me defencive. lol I am maybe one of the few Benfica fans that will admit publicly that our league is a joke. I know full well what our president is (and cant stand him and what he stands for). Our league is corrupt. This is not a revelation. That is why I hardly watch our league any more. I cant take it seriously any more. I just say that what happened in Sporting was self inflicted. Benfica did not have to do anything other than stand back and watch . Benfica are guilty of many things but this is all yours.

SCP21 repped this.
  23. nelly29

nelly29 Member

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Jun 20, 2017
    I read something about R. Leao having to pay SCP 16.5 Mil for breaking his contract..... This legit?

24. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Yes, all the major papers reporting it. After FIFA sided with the players, we appealed to the TAD (Supreme authority for sport) and they sided with the club. Leao will probably appeal somehow as I doubt he can pay out of pocket. But whoever pays us, it's a really good sum. Pays off Amorim LOL

25. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    With a little extra to go after Custodio.

Who can Leao appeal to? Seems very unlikely that he will have to pay. But I'm happy with this, the guy is a garbage human.