Covid-19

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Joe Martelo, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Member

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    This thing is spreading. This is the first time I will be in self quarantine. May work from home next week as several cases have been reported where I live (Toronto, ON).

I have started having my core players do fitness training ahead of the upcoming outdoor season. I will be monitoring some of them remotely through FaceTime periodic check ins in order to prevent contamination.

what measures have you all done? Hope everyone is staying safe. There are no soccer games no liga nos games.

I believe they should cancel
    The remainder of the season and award to title to Sporting out of pity.

2. SCP21

SCP21 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I hope you have the parents permission to facetime the little boys in your unpaid volunteer position

3. eurodad

eurodad Member

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Do not facetime bud, email all your players and CC the parents, otherwise you could get yourself into alot of trouble bud.

4. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Member

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    You guys disgust me.
    I’ll have you know that although I am divorced, I have done reasonably well for myself with the ladies. The parents are aware of my coaching methods.

I just started dating a Colombian girl 8 years younger than me. She likes soccer and is a big fan of Cristiano. I go for quality over quantity. I will post a photo soon.

5. SCP21

SCP21 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Tough look when you call her a Colombian "girl" and is 8 years younger. All the little girls are big fans of Ronaldo.

6. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
  7. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
  8. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Stay safe everyone. This CoronaVirus isn't a joke. Go look at the Bergamo, Italy obituaries section. Stay home and flatten the curve.

9. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Member

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    STFU,
    banging this right now.
    I’m 35 she is 27

Attached Files:

10. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I work for my local council at the special needs schools and the schools are staying open which is very worrying for every one who has to work, every day after work I go to the shops and the selfs are empty. Have to wait for day off so to wait out side shop with over 500 or so waiting for the doors to open, need to feed my kids

11. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Member

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    I feel bad for you, but working with children is a joy. Let me
    Know if you discover any potential football talents.