Costa, Ferreira, & Christanval AWOL

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by jppp, Mar 12, 2005.

1. jppp

jppp Member

Jul 3, 2003
    DC
    Club:
    DC United
    So apparently, Costa, Ferreira & Christanval skipped out on the reserve game (CFA) that they were supposed to play in. What's the deal with that ? Christanval I don't really care about, they should terminate his contract. But Costa and Ferreira are pretty good. Though Costa fouls to much. Ferreira should look over his shoulder both Taiwo and Nakata look pretty good.

2. fab54

fab54 New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    there's no official news about what happened but if we could fire crhistanval for that it would be great
    ferreira is not that good and i don't think we'll see him on the field for the rest of the year
    costa is too proud i think and he over reacted by not showing up this afternoon
    i hope it's not gonna be a big deal cause we need him,the team missed him tonight

3. ZoltaR

ZoltaR New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    M@rseille.fr
    it's a pitty that they dodged the CFA game 'cause the OM amateur team is not in a good position and needed their help.
    Troussier said he'll have a meeting with the three players to remind them that helping the amateur side of the club in the CFA championship isn't a punishment.