Copa Sudamericana and Copa Libertadores

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Elwood, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Elwood

Elwood New Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Hello, I've got a couple questions about these tournaments. I just recently got Fox Sports World Espanol, and while I don't speak any Spanish, I've been following these tournaments the last few days, and will for as long as they run.

Is there a good site that could tell me the schedule of these Cups?

Also, new to the Spanish (and Brazilian) futbol world. When do the leagues of Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and the other South American leagues generally run from? The futbol is pretty nice to watch, and while you don't need to understand Spanish to follow the games, I'm a bit lost as to when games may have started, or may be ending.

Any good English websites on the Spanish-speaking leauges (and Brazil's) in the Americas?

2. Elwood

Elwood New Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Indianapolis
  3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    elwood pls check out the ConMebol forum for more on your question and schhedules

there is couple of threads on that matter

here we have local ligas

4. NACIONAL

NACIONAL New Member

Dec 31, 2001
    Medellin, Colombia
    go to http://www.conmebol.com there are a complete shedules of all cups... you need spanish... but i think that this page will work!!

5. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    And remember, some matches could be live while others are taped. That always messes me up. :D

6. NACIONAL

NACIONAL New Member

Dec 31, 2001
    Medellin, Colombia
    check out FOX SPORTS LATINOAMERICA for a complete schedule... its the only channel that puts the sudamericana cup on air (i think)

7. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    [​IMG]

en el pascual!