Copa Libertadores 2013- Barcelona, Emelec, Liga De Quito

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by b9d23m89, Dec 21, 2012.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    holy shit they freaking slammed Barcelona and emelec with
    the toughest opponents. Both of them are in the toughest groups of the Libertadores. Barcelona, Boca, Nacional, and Toluca. Emelec, Velez, Penarol, and the winner of one of the keys which isn't an easy opponent either. LOL that was mean. they f*ucked y'all over. But I will say this- if either teams successfully get out the group stage, they will prove they are serious contenders to the cup.

Liga vs Gremio in the repechaje which is tough considering our team will be 100% filled with new players. But if we manage to make it through, the groups looks so smooth for us. Fluminense, Hauchipato, and Caracas Fc. time to f*ck up Gremio and show that the boss team is back.

2. tapia_20

tapia_20 New Member

May 26, 2004
    Long Island N.Y
    Yeah men barcelona is in some deep shit jaja na jk emelec is alright i guess. They have to play really good to go to the next round as for Liga gremio is tuff but not an impossible team to beat.. Hope Liga goes to the next round...

3. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Can't wait to see barcelocas get an azz whipping by boca jrs. It's not fair how kitu Diaz gets only a month suspension,,,while palacios gets 4,,it should have been the other way around. This shows how corrupt like ecua fubol still is

4. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'm really dying to know what's with Ecuadorian GKs wearing hats. Anyone?

5. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    $$$...Dont know if it's true but that's what I've heard.

6. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You mean all the sponsors on the Barcelona jerseys weren't enough?? :eek: