Copa Libertadores 2009

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by LDU4ever, Jan 30, 2009.

1. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    que huevada

2. jv9008

jv9008 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man...how pathetic. This is why only Liga and no other Ecuadorian teams have won the Libertadores. I'll give Barcelona two finals but i guess even Barcelona is a step above the rest. 4-0...wow.

3. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Disgraceful. That goalkeeper needs to be taken out back and shot.

4. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cuenca should have just asked Caracas to kick them all in the nuts before the game and then they could have caught the early flight home... possibly a less painful night that way. Maybe I should move to Cuenca and I'd have a job in nets. horrible

5. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Al menos hicimos una mejor presentacion que colombia este anio, al igual que el anterior ;)

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I called that they weren't going to make it....it's Cuenca, don't expect BIG things from them.

And that goal keeper Alvarez is just sorrrrryyy. Whatever happened to that other guy Moran who was the keeper earlier in the Libertadores??

7. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    What a disgrace! First time in history that Ecuador has 4 teams representing them en la Libertadores and we sucked mighty big balls. We have to start bien humilde otra vez. And at least the crying b!tches the argentina,brasil etc,etc cant cry over the altura drama.