Copa America Chile 2015 ( June–July 2015)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by viagoal, Nov 23, 2014.

1. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    After watching the Copa America final I believe Ecuador played defensively better than Argentina against Chile.

2. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Well 15 years ago, we were also the only ones except Venezuela not to qualify to a WC ;)

3. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    OMG, watching gold cup and it's complete garbage! Mexico wouldn't bring their "star" players to Copa America so they could play Cuba instead?

4. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    This is some amateur shit.

5. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Don't know if this is allowed but I have started a online business selling soccer t-shirts from South America.
    We have taken the initiative that no soccer team steps on the pitch without diehard supporters around the world wearing the same colors as of the players and paying tribute to their teams. At Midfield Design we use shirts that are made from the finest t-shirt blanks on the open market from American Apparel which are made in the USA.
    This business originally started when I was looking for a shirt in the United States and was not able to find anything from Ecuador and their local teams in an affordable price. I created the designs myself and printed a few shirts. After wearing it, a few people asked where I got it from and wanted a shirt as well. That sparked the idea to sell them online. thus midfielddesign.com was created. a sample of our shirts will be upload with this post. check us out on instagram midfield_design

Let me know your thoughts or if you want us to do a shirt for a team we currently don't carry.

Attached Files:

6. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    cool design!

[​IMG]

midfield.design repped this.
  7. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm liking the shirt design! I'll look into it. Thanks!

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Not a bad idea, but my two cents on it....it looks like U de Chile colors and if you look at the U it screams out "U de Chile even more" in my eyes especially because of the colors. Liga's colors are mainly white and red. Blue is an alternative, but it has to be that dark navy blue. Other than that it's a pretty neat design. Just that the colors would make me feel like I'm representing the wrong U lol.

midfield.design repped this.
  9. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    #484 midfield.design, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Thanks for love. My best customers are Ecuadorians

10. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    #485 midfield.design, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Thanks for the comments that shirt in white is actually my best seller

11. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    you guys seeing that center back from Emelec in the last 4 games of the campeonato? Where did this kid come from? I hear he was from ESPOLI. Awesome quality.

Fernando Pinillo, 24 years old and he replaced Achilier due to that month long injury he suffered and he's scored 2 goals in his last 4 games. That goal he scored on Liga on Tuesday showed that he proves himself in the big games. And he scored today again, right when Emelec needed it most (since they had to win today and hope that we lost). Anyway, I trust Emelec's eye when signing or developing young talent and if you can break into Emelec's first team as a center back, and perform well then you certainly have quality. The real challenge will be when Achilier comes back. That's when we'll see what this kid is made of. For now I know he's benching Jose Luis Quinonez who is basically the natural replacement for Achilier or Guagua. Interesting to also see that Emelec doesn't sign foreign center backs since Nasuti...I think it may be because the coaches have noticed that there's young talent there coming up (Pinillo and Jordan Jaime who suffered that big injury last year). I'm hoping we see more of Jordan Jaime in the second half of the year. By now he should be back in training.....any Emelexistas have updates on Jaime?

Anyway, let's keep our eyes on Pinillo. Maybe Quinteros gives him a chance soon if he maintains that form and due to the lack of depth in center back position he may get a shot a lot faster than usual. Arturo Mina, Fernando Pinillo, Gabriel Achilier, and Frickson Erazo are literally the best we have now.

12. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anybody see that Mexico - Trinidad game? I wish Trinidad would have humiliated them! That's what you get for screaming ole for no ********ing reason.

13. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I watched it. Can't believe Mexico lol. It was a fun game to watch though. Mexico struggles big time with big body forwards. That forward owned that defensive line.

14. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Omfg, mexico gets awarded a nonexistent PK.

15. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Thanks any suggestions will be greatly appreciated