Conmebol in WWC - DO YOU CARE?

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by efernandez9, Sep 19, 2003.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Will you be watching?

for usa viwers is on Univision/galavision

tomorrow? brazil and who else?

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    nahhhhh dont really care. One of my buddies who knows I watch a lot of football asked if i wanted to get together and watch the WWC. I told him I had an underwater basketweaving class early in the morning. :D

3. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    I thought the world cup was supposed to start in 2006???

;)

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    la del 2006 le dicen WC

la de manana es la WWC

Lo mejor es el comercial de Horea o china, con una viejas moviendo la pelota con Una coordinacion Increible! BTW, is the return of Jorge Ramos to the games on tv.....

5. loloy_vinotinto

loloy_vinotinto New Member

Mar 22, 2003
    Maracaibo, Venezuela
    wait... darn it! I think I'm watching the grass in the yard grow when the games are on... oh well... jejej ;)

6. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Who gives a f... about women soccer? The only reason to watch it is because they are representing their countries.

I'm going to keep up with it just because I want to see the US lose.

Just look at what happened in the other 99 WWC. The US got to the final thanks to the goalie (black girl). In the final they go to penalties and they win because the goalie (the same black girl) stopped one of the penalty kicks.

I saw her on TV one time, but the bitch that took her shirt off to celebrate they show her every f....ng day, and all that she did was make the last goal and take her shirt off.

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    conmebol teams: brazil gano 3-0
    argentina was slapped 6-0 by japan, y pensar que colombia estaba a un gol de eliminar a la argentina...

ellas llegaron con un 3-2 sobre colombia, cuando el empate nos servia para avanzar......colombia tal vez hubiera hecho el oso mas grande!

8. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    That same "bitch" broke her foot yesterday.

I thought you'd be happy to hear that "breaking" news. :)

I agree.
    She got all the press and the team concept suffered, but that is how things work sometimes when in the USA, we don't care for soccer that much and women's even less.

It is called a story of interest and I guess semi-nude bitches is what sparks the interest.

9. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Calm down Beavis.

10. CHILENOOO

CHILENOOO Member

Nov 19, 1998
    NJ
    I don't know about you, but I'm going to START to watch since this morning I saw a picture of Ronaldo's current wife....
    she is HOT!!!

11. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    She is also, in all probablility, the only person in Brasil who CAN"T play futbol.

Still, all the guys want to soccer. :)

12. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    So you guys are saying you'd rather watch a bunch of sweaty guys running around than sweaty young women?

Just asking.

13. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Interesting perspective. When I watch the women, I watch the women; when I watch the men, I watch the game.

For example, I watched Llujndberg get tackled, sail 8 feet in the air, come down on her shoulder, and get back in the game. That was amazing.

When the gals get hurt, it's for real. It's the men who are the drama queens -- especially the SA guys. Maybe that's why they don't enjoy women's football. No melodrama.

14. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Melodrama?

I watch telenovelas, but not womens' soccer. :D

15. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    it depends on the women...

With the exception of maybe 10 good looking girls, most female soccer players look like their male counterparts:D

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/03/en/t/photos/ouch/index.html?i=38&d=1

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/03/en/t/photos/duel/index.html?i=45&d=1

....Therefore the only difference is in the level at the game is played. I'll keep watching the boys...Now if you can get Playboy bunnies to play in the WWC, that would be a different story. I'd watch at least the shirts exchange...I think FIFA won't take things that far...

16. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    BTW, I did (confess, snif, snif.....) watch couple of different halves of a game, and the darn ball looks to heavy for this girls

is it me, or the ladies are too small for that big ball, do they play with a #5? they should get a ball they can control...and the speed of the game will improve, at least they will be able to keep the ball inbound!

17. loloy_vinotinto

Mar 22, 2003
    Maracaibo, Venezuela
    Re: it depends on the women...

I agree... when the girls look like girls, I'll watch it... but I don't get turned on by she-males... it's like I don't understand how can anyone find the Williams sisters atractive...

18. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
  19. loloy_vinotinto

Mar 22, 2003
    Maracaibo, Venezuela
    jajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajjajajaaj that's too funny! especially becuse it looks so natural on Batistuta

20. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    veron No longer wears red on sunday!

21. vico

vico Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    he visto los partidos de suecia. son los unicos que son transmitidos por aca

pero parece que el futbol femenino esta creciendo en este pais 1,3 millones de personas vieron el partido entre suecia y estados unidos. una cifra muy alta por un pais con una poblacion de 9 millones

22. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    Yeah, pretty much

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    I will watch only #5 from russia....that is a GOOD leged defender!

24. Femfa

Femfa New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Well, as far as CONMEBOL goes, Argentina is going home in the first round - after failing to win even one game - while Brazil moves on and looks good enough to win it all.

Hmmmm - sounds familiar. . .

25. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    It is good to know that I am not alone in being sick and tired of having to see that clip of the match over and over.

She's one ugly bitch too.

Now only maybe if it was one of the cuter Swedish players who had taken off her shirt to reveal her see thru Victoria's Secret bra; well I would not be complain at all.