Congressional Staffer's Blog

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by JohnnyCash, May 20, 2004.

1. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    This came out a few days ago, not sure if anyone here has heard of it. this girl is a Assistant Staffer for a Senator in Ohio, and she's been writing in a blog about getting money for sex, having sex with Bush appointments etc.

i thought it was interesting, probably not as big as monica or chandra levy but interesting to read

http://washingtoniennearchive.blogspot.com/

2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How we do we know if this is true? Anyone can start a weblog and write ********e like that.

Ahh, Tortilla Coast... I remember that ********hole.

3. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is so fake.

4. verybdog

verybdog New Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Houyhnhnms
    Whew... What a slut!

It's fun to read though...

5. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    You know what? I buy it. I do. As someone who's spent some time up there, and known plenty of people who work on the Hill, I don't think it's quite that far-fetched.

We need csc7 to weigh in now.

EDIT: Let me also add that it's likely she's changed enough to conceal her identity. I mean, there's only two Senators from every state, so finding out the female staffers for Ohio Senators would be a snap. Unless she's really, really stupid.

6. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I worked in D'Amato's office for 7 months and saw some pretty wild ********, all with the lower level people, but I never saw or even heard of a slut like that. There was one girl I knew that tried sleeping her way to the top, but she could never get past the LA's.

7. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FWIW, the Senator has already been determined to be Mike DeWine.

8. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    So she is that stupid? Where did you hear this? This is the first I've ever heard of this story, but I don't read Wonkette that much.
    There are plenty of sluts like that, but the trick is uncovering them.

9. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    She gets her period on Wednesday. Says this is her week off. On Friday she's ********ing again.

I don't doubt that there are girls like this, but I doubt this girl is one of them. Probably just some lonely fatty.

10. verybdog

verybdog New Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Houyhnhnms
    $400 a shot. Can anyone here afford that once a month?

11. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    OK I admit it- I'm the one paying to ******** that bitch up the ass. But it was only $75- not $400.

12. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

We can all (well maybe not demostenes and barbdett) agree on that...

13. Penarol1916

Penarol1916 Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Ah congressional staffers, I remember when I was in college we used to make fun of them all the time. So many of them are just horrible sluts, we'd go down to Irish Times, where they go when they're not trying to sleep with someone more powerful than them and they would practically tear your clothes off, which is good, because listening to them talk about themselves was such a bore. The majority are just self-important idiots, they were never as bad as the interns though, especially the ones that came during the summer, now with them the act that they were important was just too hilarious, at least with congressional staffers there was the possibility that they did something moderately interesting. This girl sounds pretty typical of a staffer for a senator, very high maintenence/priced. Even if she's faking she's been around enough to know how they act.

14. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I worked on the Hill for a year and a half and never saw/heard of anything quite this wild....but it wouldn't surprise me if some of this is true.

15. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ahh, Kelly's... such good times.

Tortilla Coast used to be PACKED with Congressional staffers on Friday's after 5. If you didn't go home with a woman then you were either gay or not trying.

17. Penarol1916

Penarol1916 Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    I know, DC is a very underrated town for guys to go to. There are so many young women there compared to guys, it's ridiculous. Garrett's was also a decent place to pick up professionals, and The Cellar on those Friday afternoon drink specials was great, although I always ended up with a girl from GW.

18. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    www.swamp-city.com sent people out into the field to find this out.

19. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sluts come in the unlikeliest of packages.

Wait, that didn't sound right.

20. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Somebody's started an "unauthorized" sequel. Hilarious stuff.

http://washingtonienne.blogspot.com/

Hello, Freaky? Hi, It's Deaky.
    It's been one hell of a night. It's 9:30 and I just got home. Before I hit the hay, I thought I share some deets.

So, the date with CT didn't go quite as planned. We got back to his place, me bombed on sake, and as soon as he started to take his clothes off, he puked all over the place, including on my third-favorite pair of open-toed red heels.

He apologized and offered to give me the full 12Gs if I'd just leave him with a Polaroid of my pooper. As I left his place with a much heavier handbag, I had a brainstorm: Since I'm suddenly such a hot property and can't ever make time for all of my potential suiters, I should start carrying a stack of ************** Polaroids with me at all times. I was thinking some artsy professional shots might be better, but then I realized that these guys would definitely prefer the snuff-film vibe of a poorly-lit Polaroid.

Anyway, with a lot more time on my hands, I decided to answer one of my jazillion voicemails. A phonecall and a cab-ride later and I was hooking up with JW. No more cab-rides for this beltway strumpet! JW gave me a car! Sure it was only a 2002 PT Cruiser, but I only had to let him finger me to get it. Cha-Ching.

As I departed JW's in my new wheels, it was getting pretty late, but I figured it had to be early somewhere in the world and set up another date. This one was with ObL. I was a bit skeptical when he told me he'd give 1.2 million if I took a dump on his chest while giving him an HJ with sandpaper, but for that kind of money, it was worth a shot. Plus, I figured it'd be nice to have something coming out of my ************** on a date for a change!

Well, ObL was true to his word and a speedy cummer, but there was one catch: He paid me the mill-point-two in gold bricks! Jerk! Lucky for me, I gave one of my brown-eye Polaroids to a guy in a moving van and he's handling it for me.

I Just Got Back to Blogging and Boy is My ************** Tired
    What a day it's been! Job offers, book deals, interviews and (more than anything) propostitions are pouring in like Republican jizz on the small of my back.

I'm meeting CT tonight for sushi. He says he'll give me five-grand for an old-fashioned ass-********ing, eight if I'll do it sans lube and 12 if I'll fart in the middle of it. I know CT is supposed to be a Diet Coke drinker, but I'm going to be downing the sake pretty heavy tonight. Come to think of it, I ought to get my hands on some baked beans too.

21. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed. Irish Times, as already mentioned is a great place. Tune Inn and Hawk & Dove on the House side were okay as well. Or hit the Bayou on a night when some wannabe Grateful Dead type band was playing and the place would be full of attractive Hill staffers and/or co-eds.

22. Penarol1916

Penarol1916 Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    The Bayou closed the last year I was in DC, I think they turned that block into some kind of theater or mall, I forget what they were planning to do. I never remembered what happened when I went there because i was always getting too drunk at Chadwick's down the street.

23. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

:eek: Oops. Showed my age didn't I? I assume the 9:30 club is still there, right? I was in D.C. about 2 years ago but didn't have occasion to hit that part of town.

24. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Funny. Okay, the CT thing is obviously easy, but JW? I'm racking my brain but I can't make the connection.....

I know I'll feel dumb when someone posts the answer, so go ahead.

25. Penarol1916

Penarol1916 Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    I think so, I haven't been there in a while. I hardly ever went to shows there, I would only go to that part of town for the Jamaican food.