congrats [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by lokiunt, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lokiunt

lokiunt New Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Los Angeles
    i know you haven't won yet, but congrats on a good game so far. i love to see brazil lose to any concacaf team

2. VTunited

VTunited New Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Blacksburg
    Re: congrats

yea as a USMNT fan i never thought i'd say this but GO MEXICO!!!!! You guys are putting on a show!!!!

3. dcufan1984

dcufan1984 Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

keep it up boys! show 'em concacaf isn't a joke.

:eek: :D

4. MyHouse!

MyHouse! Member

Mar 12, 2000
    Tallahassee
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Buen Hecho!!!!!!!

5. Li mu bei

Li mu bei Member

Jun 5, 2001
    Kettering, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Congratulations and way to represent!!!!!

1st place Group B vs. 2nd place Group C . . . hmm . . . I think one COCNCACAF team is going to knock the other out.

6. Eliezar

Eliezar Member+

Jan 27, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Mexico has Brasil's number in recent years.

7. PTS21

PTS21 Member

Sep 1, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Viva CONCACAF! Part two tomorrow!

Probably not, but good job Mexico!

8. Mexican101

Mexican101 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Even if Mexico and USA are rival's we got to represent COCACAF,Mexico did it's job at beating one of the best from the South and now it's USA vs Argentina,and Argentina is also one of the best from the south,hope everything goes well.

9. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

After my upset on how we blew the game, watching you guys dominate Brazil was healing experience.

Well done my friends. great Fooking job.

Now we meet next. I am so looking foward to this game.

Good Luck

10. Beazley17

Beazley17 Member

Dec 30, 2006
    South Florida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Ya! Got to give it up to ya, wasent as exciting as sunday but good win! Way to represnet CONCACAF! Hopfully we can pull off an upset tommorw. Brazil looked horrible. We could of beat them too

11. Extra!

Extra! BigSoccer Yellow Card

Feb 20, 2006

Mexico 2 - Brasil 0

I been telling you guys that Mexico would do a lot better without Pavel Pardo, Ricardo Osorio, and Carlos Salcido... those guys play like crap... well maybe Salcido not so much... be he is not the same player as when he played in Copa Confederaciones in Germany.

Pardo and Osorio are just average players, but the media have blown their talent way out of proportion and the fans have fall for that lie. Mexico has better players in those position the team.

And Nery, oh man!!... that guy is awsome... he is a complete crack... he dribbles... he shoots... he runs after every ball... where are those Nery haters now... jajajajaja

If Hugo would just call Aaron Galindo to help out on defense... Mexico is gonna be tough on defense.

12. shooter6065

shooter6065 Member

Nov 16, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire

Good win guys..........way to represent CONCACAF. It actually gives me hope for that team we sent down there won't get embarrassed.

13. RoWeN

RoWeN New Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Brazil totaly gave their ahsses to mexico the last minutes of the game. way to rape em boy's

14. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    While i do agree that mexico did play very good i dont think it had to do with the euros not being there. Mexico played much different tonight than they did in the GC final. First the fullbacks never went up as much as with salcido and osorio the defence was much more defensive.

I must admit i did like Fausto Pinto and in my opinion he should start and have salcido play with rafa in the center. I also like correa i dont mind him instead of Pardo .

I do have to give a speacial mention to Bravo, he ********ing sucks!!!! I have never seen a player come on from the bench and walk so much. Nery was putting preassure everywhere left, right, up, down and bravo just walked. If you dont hussle you need to ge the ******** out.

But overall I do think we played much better. Buena Cabrones, con Huevos y Orgullo campeones

15. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    AGAIN,

Great FN GAME

16. graywolfe81

graywolfe81 Member

Jul 2, 2002
    North Lake Tahoe, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd like to extend my congrats too. I was actually more impressed with this performance than the win in the Confed Cup. I felt Brazil had much the better of play and just couldn't finish that day two years ago. Tonight, you guys owned them after getting that early break, and man, Nery scares the hell out of me and the rest of Concacaf. Congrats on showing yet again, that Mexico is afraid of noone in the group phase of major tournaments. Fabulous performance and cheers :), now keep it up against the lesser sides too.

17. elluisillo

elluisillo Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Tijuana,Mexico
    thanks guys

18. kjksccr

kjksccr Member

Feb 25, 1999
    San Carlos, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have always thought Mexico would be dangerous if they were more direct. With the young blood up front they can finally run and I think the Gold Cup has them sharp not tired. First goal was brilliant. Second was good but what was the keeper doing? Should have been 3-0. Castillo's miss was bad but I think he was tired (he ran his ass off).

Congrats!!

What is up with Brazil? Positively lethargic and trying to dribble 4 players the whole first half.

19. Extra!

Extra! BigSoccer Yellow Card

Feb 20, 2006
    Oh and I forgot to mention one thing.

When Borguetti got hurt during the final game of Copa de Oro, I was glad, and not because I want Jared to get seriously injured, but because I didn't want Borguetti in Copa America.

Jared is old, slow, and weak to compete against young defenders. Mexico is better off without him.

20. luis_mx

luis_mx New Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Falls church
    Hola Landin! Mexico future does look fooking promising!

21. JoeMax

JoeMax New Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wholey Smokes!!! Great game. The team looked amazing but who was that keeper and what the ******** was he wearing? ;)

22. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice job! I watched it with a Mexico fan.

23. MexicoitaliA05

MexicoitaliA05 New Member

Jan 3, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
  24. LMexiquita

LMexiquita New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Tora Bora Cave #69
    JAJAJAJ LOL that was PRADA Socks and Versace Gloves with CHANEL Headband, LOL , well he did look funny , but he kick BUTT!!! I am glad he started , lets get the young blods some exp to this level of competition. Good 1st Game! VAMOS MUCHACHOS!

25. elluisillo

elluisillo Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Tijuana,Mexico
    señor MEMO OCHOA por favor:D