Conclusiones Copa America 2007

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by Pablinsky, Jul 7, 2007.

1. nico002

nico002 New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    There is little to no chance that Vidangossy will play for villareal, he will most likley be rented out to another club.

Mentored by pelegrini? WHo are you kidding? Look was happened to mati fernandez when he was "mentored" by pellegrini...

2. nico002

nico002 New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    "Se dañó nuestra imagen pública y mundialmente. Y nosotros vamos a actuar, pero si hay alguien que debe ser castigado soy yo, que soy el capitán... quien tiene que poner el ejemplo dentro y fuera de la cancha".

- Jorge Valdivia

Everyone is believing this stupid waitress. I'll wait until I see this video, and then decide what really happened. Either way, this is totally being blown out of proportion.

3. botch

botch New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Barca/Melbourne/B.A
    Because investors know people don't go to games so it's pointless because there is no financial incentive.

Look at what you wrote "The current Estadio Nacional does not suffer from having low attendance when Chile plays an Eliminatorias", every other time there are only a few thousand or hundred people there. A new style stadium built just for qualifiers?

4. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    You've convinced me, here I was thinking that new construction meant progress.

5. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yeah what did happen to Mati? Did he undergo some kind of verbal abuse from Pellegrini? Mati's condition has more to do with a well needed vacation.

Either way Vidangossy will be further gaining experience as a player.

6. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    By calling the witness stupid tells me that you aren't even looking at this incident objectively.

The video isn't being made public, either because it doesn't exist or won't be revealed.

You've said it yourself that there's a video and that 6 players may be involved in an incident at the hotel.

Chances of the video not being exposed may be to further save the image of the players. For some reason they seem to leave themselves open for these type of scandals to even occur.

7. nico002

nico002 New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    You shouldnt take things so literally.

Maybe thats why you believe the chilean sports media so blindly.

The reason the video hasnt been shown is because the owner of the hotel needs to be there. He cant be there until later this week.

The players say they are happy the video is there, because it will prove that they didnt do anything more than a "talla".

8. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I didn't hear it first from the Chilean sports media

More like ESPN