Concacaf Gold Cup 2011 latest news

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by Paul Calixte, Jul 21, 2010.

1. chiva_freak

chiva_freak Member

May 13, 2010
    Santa Ana, Califas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This ish got wak

2. Citizen Ted

Citizen Ted Member

May 17, 2007
    Toronto
    Good. May he never darken our doorway again, pinche ******** - an embarrassment to me and to all Canadians, not just soccer fans. Now maybe the thread can get back to normal (or whatever passes for normal in Concacaf).

3. bettermirror

bettermirror Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Fraser Valley

haha, I am from the left coast and can tell it's mostly a Toronto thing. :cool:

4. intoronto1125

intoronto1125 Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    If you can handle the truth don't post. You can't always be politically correct. Better Mirror have you been to Toronto ever? I can tell you one thing the rest of Canada hates on Toronto for one reason, because they are jealous of this great city.

5. bettermirror

bettermirror Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Fraser Valley
    I think it might be because of your lack of sense of humour there big guy. #settledown.

6. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Toronto cant troll concacaf bro :cool:

only Mexicans can :D

7. chiva_freak

chiva_freak Member

May 13, 2010
    Santa Ana, Califas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

The truth lol...truth is that this is the CONCACAF GOLD CUP 2011 thread

theres a thread to discuss the economic issues of your country or any other country look for it

also IMO Mexico, US, Costa Rica and Honduras are ahead of you... sooo i hope your rich country starts spending a lil

nothing against canadians ive been to canada...really nice people...but anywhere you go you always have your select few that just dont know how to act

8. bettermirror

bettermirror Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Fraser Valley
    US, Costa Rica, and Honduras are in fact ahead of Canada in a footballing sense. I don't recall anyone suggesting otherwise.

9. TopDogg

TopDogg Member

Jan 31, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Is this meeting of the minds over yet? :rolleyes:

Between jcv90's "research" that led him to somehow believe Canada doesn't win many medals in the Winter Olympics (or his erroneous claims that the Canadian football came after the NFL -- Canadian football is actually an older game) and intoronto's ridiculous xenophobia, I think the douchebag quotient for this thread has been reached.

Can we go back to talking about the Gold Cup now?

1 person likes this.