Colombia in the GC [R]

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by MoRado, Jul 10, 2005.

1. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: What's wrong with Colombia?

NOw, the last 2 comments i cannot agree with...
    USA is in the way... do not forget! :)

2. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA

USA is a very solid team but i think Colombia has better offensive..

3. ilovecolombia99 redded

Jul 17, 2005

see when colombia plays against a team they actaully care about playing against they get good results...

4. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C

jajajaja no sea estupido... le apuesto que el enganche de la nacional va a ser Molina...Moreno es pereza y juega cuando el quiere.

5. Namdynamo

Namdynamo Member+

Jan 1, 2005

WTF, you want an outsider to win our cup. Do you want the South American fans to look down on our federation because one of their second rate team (with a B team) came to our confed and win our tournament. Don't be stupid and let your hate for the US team cloud your judgement. Just because your team suck ass doesn't mean the US team will be the same.

6. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA

hahaha well talk about being sensitive...

Please don't start with the "they are outsiders, dont let them get our cup, F them" BS...all you are doing it's lowering up to their level..

Is not hate dumb ass, like i said, i think the US it's a very solid team, but Colombia has an explosive offense and the American defense is not looking really good right now...

so take a deep breath and calm down... :rolleyes:

7. Namdynamo

Namdynamo Member+

Jan 1, 2005

Oh lord, look who's talking. :rolleyes:

When the Brazilian beat us in the last Gold Cup, I really wanted the Mexican team to win so the cup won't fall into the hand of outsiders, that would be shameful for our confed. But I guess sore losers like you are more concern about not wanting the US win (to lessen the disgrace that Mexico displayed today) than anything else.

8. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

When i first opened this thraed COL was about to go home on the 1st round, now they are on the semis

so I am changing the title to Colombia in the GC

9. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA

Our confederation is shameful, if Colombia wins it or not it makes no difference...or what? You thought that if the US or other Concacaf teams beats them it'll be something like getting closer to the Conmebol? Open up your eyes South Africa with a Z team it's in the quarters and Colombia keeps advancing with their D team and most likely be in the final...now how more crappy can a confederation be?...

i dont want Colombia to win out of pure hate, i don't give a F*** about how the US plays and who they beat, I just worry about my team...if they win the cup good for them, if Colombia wins it..good for them too...unlike Americans obsessed with Mexico losing, the GC cup ended for Mexico today and to me(and of course most of the rest of the Mexicans) there's nothing worth watching anymore...

i dont get any satisfaction when the US losses...so good luck cuz they'll need it..

10. USA_2014

USA_2014 New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    S. Africa and Columbia are making the tournament very exciting. Since we have three groups and only two "powerhouse" teams, we ought to invite at least one more good team each year (unless Canada or other CONCACAF countries improve more).

11. ChcgoStingInMyBlood

Jun 15, 2005
    Frankly I'm disappointed that Columbia are still in because I thought our confederation was good enough to get rid of their B- or C+ team but obviously I was dead wrong. But I said it in this thread earlier, that if Columbia makes it past the group stage watch out. Now they get to play a team they've already seen, fix the problems from that game (a 0-1 loss), and if they make it to the final they will have nothing to lose - hopefully the US can get through Honduras and be able to beat 'em in the final - but I'm not holding my breath at this point.