Collins Mbesuma

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by loublaze, Jul 5, 2005.

1. loublaze

loublaze Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Smyrna, GA, USA
    Being Zambian born I was very pleased to hear about Bolton's interest in Collin. This guy is an overnight celebrity in Zambia. He was mobbed by thousands of fans when he attended a local league match in Lusaka. His stats for the national team are impressive. He's the leading goal scorer in Zambia's quest to make it to the 06 WC finals and scored the winner against Mali in thier last match. He also scored a hatrick against Congo a few months ago. He's been compared to Ronaldo and Rooney with his strength on the ball and lethal finishing. I hope he makes it personally as Zambia has loads of talent but has never trully been represented well in Europe in comparison to the west Africans for instance. Mbesuma is the next big thing! Interesting thing is Zambia's next WC qualifier is a crucial match against Senegal. He could face his potential new teamate Diouf who I also admire. Colin is a humble young man who never even played in the top league of his country. Went straight from a div 1 team to South Africa and lit it up. I'm a Man U fan but Bolton will become my 2nd fav team (always admired your open attacking game and Okocha is a legend) next season!

2. Big Boss

Big Boss Red Card

Jun 17, 2005
    saudi arabia
    yas my friend ..he great scoring ..i like him .. i am see evrey match in afreca ..i love afreca so much ..he like Hasselbaink but i think in future he be better him

3. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Is he fast?

4. Big Boss

Big Boss Red Card

Jun 17, 2005