Colinho Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by SCP_16, Aug 10, 2017.

1. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    You said that already and you still continue to post.

nbstriker8 and theFOOTBALLlover repped this.
  2. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    ******** if I had a penny for ever time you had one of these predictions..... lol

heavy1981 and theFOOTBALLlover repped this.
  3. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton

Nice vid bud, you got the replay of the penalty shot you got in the last minutes last week??? lol lol

4. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Sure go ahead and post it. Soft PK but there was contact an attempt to hold Dost back from jumping up for the ball
    What's Eliseu's excuse for a being a filthy prick his entire career? And how is there not a retroactive ban for challenges that go undisciplined

5. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    They are both dives, no ifs ands or buds, no justifying either one. Just proves what I said last year when they announced video review. it means nothing and will never mean anything until a completely independent person runs it.

6. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Or until Benfica stops corrupting the league. Please explain what's going on with the emails. How did all of that just stop suddenly? How is it not being talked about?

The league will never implement something that would displace Benfica of any power over the league. So let's sweep the emails under the rug and let that barbarian piece of shit from Terceira break everyone's leg like he's been doing his entire career.

Any real league would review the challenge ad provide punishment.

7. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    #32 eurodad, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    If Benfica stops all corruption in our league will stop right ? Wrong. Someone else will start. Before Benfica, it was Porto, there was Boavista, Sporting had their turn along side of Porto etc. When the top dog steps aside, there is someone waiting to take over. Not unlike Mafia. It is corrupt and will always be that way until an independent body/person takes over the league.

8. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Now we have Bruno Fernandes

Have you seen this guy ? He reminds me of Zico. Already better than Bernardo silva.

9. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Does look impressive so far

10. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Benfica gives up a goal, ref steps in to ensure no lost points with a bogus PK by diver of the year Jonas. Like Clockwork.

11. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    Dabosta's penalty last week and this one so far are the best phantom penalties of the year so far.

12. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    There he is! Well, yea, it was a soft PK, but there was most definitely contact and attempt to prevent Dost from jumping up for the header. Unlike this:

FB_IMG_1503784582465.jpg

13. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Still cagou

14. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011

Here I am. I've been busy working out in your neck of the woods (Santa Clara). You're lucky to live in Cali. I love Cali. I'd move out to Cali in a heartbeat and then I glance at the real estate prices!

As for the penalty, fair enough. Jonas didn't even play for the ball, he just did a pirouette.

15. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Did LFV's phone lose connection or something? All he had to do was send another email and Benfica would of had another PK.

SCP_16 and ---Z--- repped this.
  16. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What do we have VAR for ? Shouldn't they have checked the penalty call ?

SCP_16 repped this.
  17. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm thinking of buying a place down there , you are just a broke ass

18. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    I know that stadium well and they don't have free wifi so I guessing LFV ran out of data.

19. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    Who is watching the fight tonight?

Floyd or McGregor?

20. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Haha nice! What company do you work for? What kind of work are you doing out here?

Yea man it's gotten ********ing nuts. Born and raised out here and it has gotten absolutely out of control. And it isn't ending any time soon with the Google Village getting built downtown and Adobe expanding. Just going to get worse.

Location is premium however. You're about an hour from San Francisco, and hour from Monterey and Carmel, and about 45 minutes from Santa Cruz. You couldn't ask for a better location

21. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    I'm in the engineering field and I essentially work as a consultant. I was out there for about a month but I'm back home. I might be heading out to San Jose soon.

For shi ts and giggles I went to see a home for sale in Lost Altos. It was 2600 sq feet 4 bed rooms and 3 baths for the tidy price of 4 million. Sure nice home and close to the village but essentially no backyard! 4 million for a ranch bungalow that has been nicely decorated, wow,

If I had the coin, Cali is where I'd live. Love the weather and the geography in Cali.

22. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    It's great here but the taxes are horrendous and government are ********ing thieves.

Yea Los Altos is bank. I used to manage property out there. Honestly, there are way nicer places in the south bay, like Los Gatos and Saratoga.

What kind of engineering? Mechanical, electrical, civil?

23. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He's an an engineer of bullshit

It's Sunday and he's already grimacing at the thought of being at the job site at 6 am tomorrow to pour concrete.

SCP_16 repped this.
  24. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Hahahaha. You are obsessed with pork chops falling into the stereotype. Not all of us are following our father's footsteps not that there is anything wrong with construction.

25. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Boavista got "Benfica injury time" , 9 minutes ... wow