Cocks-Elon (r)

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by Sandon Mibut, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
  2. Furd

Furd New Member

Oct 9, 2003
    Berson is tired

USC looks like they are in trouble. There is no spark to the team at all. They set the tone for their play during the warmup before the game and at halftime. Most players were just walking around and none of the coaches seemed to care. Elon came ready to play and USC was just going through the motions. It looks like Coach Berson may be getting tired after his twenty odd years at Carolina. It is a shame because ther is a lot of young talent on that team and they look lost.

3. KinleyDog

KinleyDog New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    elon is a good side

this didn't surprise me too much, although one would expect a bigger school like s'carolina to dominate a smaller elon. i watched the match last week where elon played ga southern, and elon beat them pretty soundly. as i remember, elon has a couple of really strong forwards (at least one is a freshman) and a very good center back. wish i could remember the names (threw away the program). the elon keeper was also pretty strong. perhaps the players get motivation from the fact that elon has 75% female enrollment!!