Coach ~ Watch Party Sunday 4pm

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Pat Ervin, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Pat Ervin

Pat Ervin New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    KANSAS CITY
    undefinedundefined
    COME ONE, COME ALL!

One of the last Watch Parties of the season,,,,,just before the MLS Cup, that is.

Let's get a big turnout....they are so much fun when the enthusiasm and adrenlin combine with Davy Arnoud's breakout first two goals in 10 games?!?!

Hope to see you all there. Coach's will likely have something on their website today or tomorrow. There's 22oz Bud Lite special I know...not sure what else.

We have some "raffle items" from the MLS office in NY. BE THERE.

Humbly yours,

Big Patundefined

2. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Nice work Pat.
    Wish I could be there, but I have to work Saturday and clean my condo with any free time I have this weekend. I'll be watching on Direct Kick though.

3. hartley

hartley Member

pssst, ben, it's on the duece.

4. Beech

Beech Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will probably try to make this one as it'll be on about the time I start feeling better after my Saturday Octoberfest bus trip to the Herman Vineyards (which aren't really that good by the way, but hey it's a group thing). I'll need some bar food to combat that wine hangover and some sport to get me off the couch for the day.

Go Wizards... Kudos to Coach's...(again)

5. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    I'm going to try to be there on Sunday. I know it's on national TV, but this is the playoffs. Playoffs need to be enjoyed with fellow fans. Wear blue everybody and let's make this memorable.

6. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    Agreed.

And Andy, does that mean you are missing the Red Menace game at noon? Slacker :)

7. furryogre

furryogre New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    PA
    Is that the Coach's on 103rd?

8. Pat Ervin

Pat Ervin New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    KANSAS CITY
    undefinedundefinedBen,
    It's on ESPN2 also.....
    We're lookin' forward to having you next season at the "aways" (hopefully).
    Big Pat

9. Pat Ervin

Pat Ervin New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    KANSAS CITY
    You, betcha......between Wornal & State Line.

COACH'S (SOCCER) BAR & GRILL

THERE WILL BE 22OZ BUD LITES FOR $2.50

and

They also say they will have a FOOD SPECIAL item that they will update on the Coach's Site. Look forward to seeing a lot of folks for one of the post-season's last games together!!! (We know what the OTHER one is, don't we!?)

Big Pat

10. gk0002

gk0002 New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Lee's Summit
    I wish I could be there. I have a game of my own at 1:30 in Northern KC and I gotta make it back to LS by 4. :eek:

11. Beech

Beech Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Back problems have ended my season 3 games early this year. So slacker is correct in the sense that I lay on the floor quite a bit to "decompress". I do plan on making it today. I'll be the hung over one in the Klein Jersey. (guess the jersey injury cursed me in a way this year.)

12. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how'd this turn out? we went to mccoy's instead 'cause the beer is better, the service is better, and torre's pizza is just around the bend. actually, it was because my friends were playing the poker tournament after the game. just curious if there was a good "unofficial" turnout. it's always more fun to watch with a bunch of supporters, but i dont think anything could've made this game fun. :(

13. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    There was about 30 of us or so. Not a bad showing. We even did a "super Bo" chant when Bo had that first save. It got hard to cheer after that.