cm games for macintosh

Discussion in 'Games' started by dunkel, Nov 12, 2003.

1. dunkel

dunkel New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    being that i am a mac fanatic as well as a footie fan, does anyone know of a CM game for the macintosh system? a good one at least?

2. Kevin in Louisiana

Kevin in Louisiana New Member

Feb 7, 2003
    Metairie, LA
    You can get CM4 for Mac.

3. Coheed&Cambria

Coheed&Cambria New Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Texas
    Okay, for those in the know, I have a couple of stupid questions.

1) Is this available in the US? Or do I have to order it from a British website (I hate paying international shipping fees)?

2) I am brand new to the world of Mac. Got my new Mac only three short months ago. I had never had mac in the past so I am still learning the nuances of the system. If I do order CM4 from a British website will it work with my American mac?

okay one more stupid question.

3) CM4 is the game where you control the team, but don't play the games, correct? You don't actually play on the field?

Thanks in advance.

4. LeSexySockPuppet

LeSexySockPuppet New Member

Nov 27, 2003
    1) Le game can be ordered from le www.feral.co.uk for le $50 US et they will ship it for le free to le USA. Le amazon.co.uk may le have it for le less, but they will not ship le software to le USA.

2) Le game will run le swell on le American Mac if le Mac is running le OS X et has le speedy processor et much much RAM.

3) Le oui.

4) Le CM 03/04 will be le released for le Mac on Dec 12.

5) Le moi was playing le Argentina quickstart in le 03/04 demo, et le Ajax offered me le silly small amount of money et 3 le geezers for le Luis González. Le haha. After rejecting le stupid offer, le moi clicked on le Ajax to see who was in le squad in 03/04. To le utter surprise of le moi, le Ajax had le Freddy Adu.