CL: Paris - BVB Game 2

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by hava, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    With Hansi Flick doing well, Bayern might pass on ten Haag, that would be the perfect coach for you guys

With Solskjaer doing fairly well, Maybe Man Utd would pas on Pochetinno and that can be a game-changer too

2. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It all depends on whether the management are genuinely ambitious or not. It’s fine making the right noises about competing for trophies but without hiring a coach capable of doing that it’s all empty words.

3. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    I think Poch is 80% next Madrid coach, because Zidane will most likely get sacked and Poch is favourite nb 1 for that position

4. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    I don't know how he'll do as a CB. I do want to keep him in the midfield because he's been doing better than others.

5. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    My anger at the club's underperforming has been lessened somewhat by the coronavirus pandemic. Everything else feels secondary.

6. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    If the media informs everyday about how many people are infected by a regular flu and how many dies on daily base around the world, you would shit your panties even more..
    The problem is that this virus is just like flu, its quite similar, but the media is histericaly informing about it which is very strange...
    I mean just replace CoronaVirus with the word flu in the media: Arteta infected with Flu, Gobert also, Tom Hanks has a flu, Rugani has a flu and he is out for a whole week, lady 79 died from a flu, male 55 who had a lung cancer died from a flu, 20 kids are not in the school because of a flu, 8 year old kid had 5 days in a row 40C temperature and on day 7 he is perfectly fine..
    Last month i was so sick for a few days, i dont know if it was a flu, but i had a temperature and when i woke up in the morning i thought i was gonna fall, i felt like that mornings after night out, like a huge hangover.. On 6th or 7th day i was back with daily routine

I just dont see the difference, i see a panic which i dont see with a flu, which is very strange because flu takes more then 600 000 lives in a single year..

7. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    The flu doesn't spread this easily, and doesn't have the same rate of killing people. I don't want to turn this into a discussion of corona virus, but if you just leave it to spread, you will have millions of people dead. This is pretty serious. You can look back at the measures taken with SARS, MERS, and bird flu. It was nothing like this.

BVBFNM, hava and Blueberry_night repped this.
  8. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    #33 Oliseh, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    2 months are passed and only 3000 people are dead (in the whole world), in the same time you have more dead from the flu in that period.. :)

The only people who are in real danger from this Corona virus are old and weak people, just like from the flu.. The youngest victim from this virus is 59 old male, enough said and his immune system was ********ed up..

The spring is coming, weather is more and more warmer, the virus will dissapeared just like the others did..

You can see that in the China pandemic highlight has already passed, i read that today, they say the worst has passed..

In 2 months nobody will talk about this no more..;)

9. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Googling the age of victims would have shown you that there have been younger victims. I have to put my trust in the experts and they disagree with you. I hope the consequences will turn out to be relatively mild so that it won't be a major issue anymore in 2 month. But if that happens, containing the spread will be one of the key factors that led to that.
    What is known is that the mortality rate is considerably higher, there is no treatment yet and we don't want to deal with mutations. All of these aspects are more reasons for the attempts to contain the disease. On these things, I happily err on the side of caution.

astrophyz repped this.