CL final May 23rd.

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Liv'poolFaninAZ, May 1, 2007.

1. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Liv'poolFaninAZ New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    I apologize for the different topic I'm posting about, but this is the only place I can find AZ people. I want to know if any of you are planning to watch the Champions League final May 23rd and where. I'd like to go to a pub and watch it with other soccer fans.

2. westsidepunk

westsidepunk Member

May 31, 2003
    Tucson, AZ
    For People in Tucson, I was planning on watching it somewhere but had not decided yet. I was thinking Championship, on 6th and campell because they have all HD sets and I hope the final is HD as it was last year. Trident Grill may be friendly, they have a setanta subscription. I am sure we could get a few Tucsonans out to watch the game.

3. soco

soco Member

Mar 8, 2007
    Scottsdale
    You might want to post a similar message in this thread:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514278

as those are the people on the west side of town. I imagine I'll catch the game at O'Sullivan's in Mesa, but that's probably too far away if you're coming from Glendale.

4. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    Thanks

5. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    The new RTO Sullivans on Bell road and 59th avenue will be showing the CL final (Liverpool v AC Milan) on May 23rd. I will be watching there, it would be cool to have some more soccer fans there to watch what should be a GREAT game!

Hope to see some of you there, I'll be in my lucky Red shirt that I wore when wwe won in '05!

6. JDevellish

JDevellish New Member

Mar 9, 2007
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Howdy Liverpool, I've got the day off & can check it out with ya. Maybe you can teach me some Anfield chants. Are you planning on seeing it live including pregame at 11am, or the replay later at 4pm?

7. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    I'll be there 11-ish because I think that's when the place opens. I think their happy hour actually starts at 11. But yeah I will see it live.

C-ya there!

8. westsidepunk

westsidepunk Member

May 31, 2003
    Tucson, AZ
    Will be watching at No Anchovies on University in Tucson.