Cisse decision

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by Robdog, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    So, the question needs to be asked. I was watching the Man City vs. S'land match from the other day. Cisse comes on. The commentator stated that he was not officially on S'land & if S'land is regulated, then he would definitely be returning to L'OM. What to do w/ that bum???? I guess he will go for a cheap price, cause I am sure L'OM doesn't want to pay for him. Especially, when the club might have to strengthen itself for next season's Champion's League Campaign. What that punk did to L'OM was unacceptable. He basically quit on L'OM like two or three weeks before the start of the current season. A season where w/out that bum L'OM are chasing the titles in the UEFA Cup & Ligue 1. (that would be a kewl double btw)
    So should L'OM bring that fool back????

2. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    Sell him and Niang and buy a Top Striker to make pair with Brandão.

With 15mi Euros guys some guys like Keirrison,Nilmar,Ricardo Oliveira,Vagner Love are easy to buy.

3. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sell him, unless there's no decent offer. Better to keep than to take a crappy offer, I guess. Then we'll see what holes need to be filled, depending on what happens with other players.

4. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Easy ?! Keirrison or Nilmar maybe... But Wagner Love, I think you're dreaming.

Besides, I'd prefer a Kalinic (new Boksic) or an Edin Dzeko (new Ibrahimovic).

If you talk me about dream, I answer Drrrogba ! :p

5. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ha. I almost brought it up, but, yea. He wouldn't necessarily work with Brandao, but still. If we have a chance, we'll go after Drogba. Hard. And then end up buying...Gameiro, or something. As part of our continued effort to field the shortest attacking unit possible.

6. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Gotta sell him because he clearly has no love for OM. I do think it was really stupid of Gerets to start him on the bench for the first few games just because he didnt fit into his system. He should have been able to find a place for a player of that talent. I do not agree with selling Niang. If you dont get an offer for him thats too good to pass up he must be kept because he's more valuable to OM than to some other team. A full season of Brandao and Niang on the pitch together will result in many goals.

7. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    traitor, can't forgive one

ditched us for a shitty club. and for what??? what exactly has he earned at sunder-land, only his skill has degraded.

we treated him like king and he turned his back on us

8. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Well the Mob has spoke and it's [​IMG] for a Cisse return to L'OM. In a match for S'land, where the Black Cats needed a result to guarantee safety in the EPL, Cisse didn't even get off the bench. I think he has attitude issues that need to be dealt w/. I guess a better question would be to keep Gaël Givet or not:rolleyes:

9. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The answer is no.

Cissé = 10M€
    Givet = 3M€

Come on Van Buyten/Drogba/Trezeguet !

10. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I guess the bigger question is who will pay 10M€ for Cisse??? I don't believe Chelsea, R. Madrid, or Man U will pay for him. What club will dish that type of cash out??? Hopefully, that club where Gerets is going will want him:p

11. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Cisse and Givet did nothing for this team and they were 2 of the highest paid players on the team. Zenden is also one of the highest paid and he'll gone too. Thats like your 3 highest paid players right there who'll be gone and they arent even that intregal to the team's future success. Thats pretty damn genius that it worked out that way.

12. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    let him go, first his traitor, and his contribution to the team is joke. bradoa is far better, enthusiastic to play for OM too

13. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France

i AGREE with "zizouForLife" 100% per cent

cisse was the big hope for L'om 2006- 2007 on a loan for liverpool " remember TAXI 4" ha

now he's a BUM sell him to MLS MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER !!!!!

new york red bulls

why not :D the thing is he's still young...... hahah 27?????

14. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    So S'land don't want cisse. Freakin' bum. Supposedly Tottenham have interest in cisse. 10 million please & you can have him.

15. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Cisse said he wouldnt mind going to Tottenham but I havent read anything saying that club is really interested in him.

16. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  17. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Only Stoke City wants him.

18. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I read that Tottenham want Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Roque Santa Cruz. Looks like Stoke City is it for Cisse.

19. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    what a fall from grace

20. Droitaubut15

Droitaubut15 New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    I find it very sad that he'd rather play for a mid leavel Prem league side than the biggest club in France. Shows a real lack of desire for trophies and says money is all that matters. We probably could have won the title this year witha few more goals. I hold a bit of a grudge against this man.

21. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    you know what! i like what your saying i think your right! there so many french players thinking the way cisse is and it makes me sick:)

22. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I say we should end this thread and move the discussion to the transfer thread where we can discuss more important matters.