Chivas Usa 2005 Player Salaries

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by calciosoccer, Jul 14, 2005.

1. El Chivito

El Chivito New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Califas
    Wow thats a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Loved Ezra while he was here as a person dind't quite work into the system our coach was playing last season and he got offered more in DC and then you all know the reast of the story. But charelston has been known to not be so stingy with teh check book when it comes to players. Eric Wynalda was quoted as saying when he left MLS to come to Charleston it was because he was offered more than the $75,000 that MLS was offereing. I doubt EZ was making that much obviously but I would say he was doing alright. Plus in the USL, players can add to their income by playing indoor or coaching or holding player clinics in the off season.

take care of EZ and his family and if any one sees him tell him 'hello' from the Three Lions pub crowd

3. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    I just said that about peanuts because although I don't know how much the Silverbacks are paid, we're notorious for being cheap and I know that the apartments that they rent for the team aren't the greatest.

4. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    How did Antonio Martinez score that big of a contract?

5. Calisco2003

Calisco2003 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    SoCal

I would assume because he was coming back to the league after being a season in 2nd division Spain and a season with Necaxa in the first division in Mexico. I would be suprised if he signed for any less to tell you the truth.

6. G2020

G2020 New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    He's been the best attacking player on chivas as of late, I think he deserves a lot more

7. ataranto2000

ataranto2000 Red Card

Sep 22, 2003
    My answer was for thread #24. Idiot !

8. tomjedrz

tomjedrz New Member

Mar 28, 2005