China U-23 - 08 olympic team

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, May 9, 2006.

1. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    It's not easy for an Asian keeper to make it in Europe. Kawaguchi didn't have a great time in Europe. I think the language barrier is more difficult to overcome for a keeper. Wang should look for a team where he can get enough playtime.

2. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    hope he gonna do it !!!!!!!! this young gk is very good

3. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    yesterday after the press conference, he talked some words in french with troussier, i was in fornt of him, but maybe is a bit small for a GK, im taller than him and im only 177

4. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    http://www.chinanews.com.cn/news/2005/2005-04-01/26/557904.shtml

he is listed to be 1.87 and 60 kg.

5. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    he his smaller than me !! he is not 1.87 for sure, i took pics with gao lin, him he his taller than me but not wang dalei

6. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    [​IMG]
    The guy in black looks a little like...DIEU!

OOOO-AH OOOOO-AH OOOOOO-AHH CANTONA!!!

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I feel bad for Dong Fangzhuo. He's trapped in football purgatory. He misses these nice showcase tournaments because he's playing real first-team football on the other side of the world. He will never have the same opportunities as CSL players to train and gel. Pig better call him up (and not Li Tie) for the French friendly.

8. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Can anyone tell me why the Argentine, who kicked Wang Dalei, was wrapped up like Hao Haidong (Asian Cup 2004 final). Also, the Chinese commentators talked about it being a revenge tackle. What demanded retaliation?

9. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    coz just before he fall on the box after been hit by a chinese defender and he cut is forehead and the referee said continu to play, so they put bandage all over is head and he was furious about the referee decision so he try to kill wang and like that wasn't enought they understand chen tao was the leader so they try to kill him too on a killer tackle !!!!!!!!! dam argentinian, hope china gonna win or at least draw with portugal. my friend took the dinner with chen tao last nite, very good guy, simple, not like gao lin who r like over all, u know is not so easy to approche. Liy Jianye is easy to approch too coz like he is the teamate of chen tao they r always together and during the practice too !!!!! when they need to be by couple for practice air ball, they do it together, a really good friendship between them.

10. liyiooo

liyiooo New Member

May 18, 2006
    china
    Portugal VS China
    CCTV5 05.20 00:30 Beijing time (which is 6 hours go faster than CET )

11. liyiooo

liyiooo New Member

May 18, 2006
    china
    the Argentine one who was wrapped up just was hit by a chinese palyer in the face. and the corner of his eye bleeding.so the vedio will tell you what happened next and two red cards to Argentine players
    mms://nv.sina.com.cn/sports/2006/05/18110168.wmv

(use flashget to download)

12. athena20

athena20 Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    that argentine ******** is retard. but fortunately he get sent off.

13. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    :) Gao Lin is becoming a Mammonist already and he's not even Shanghainese. How the heck did your friend get the that opportunity? Did he also get media accreditation?

14. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Really? I can't remember

15. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
  16. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    China Vs Portugal

Game starts at 00:30 Beijing Time.

a real test in this tournament against the undefeated Portugal side. a revenge game against the side that beat us 5:1 in Portugal a month ago. But this time we will have the crowd behind us.

same formation 4-4-2 as in the previous 2 games.

17. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Boring 0-0 match so far. No offense from China.

18. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    he is part of the organisation, he coordonate the kids who give the balls to the players

19. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    You're quite connected.

20. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    FT 0-0

Both Portugal and China advance to the next round.

21. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    I thought most chinese athletes only like chinese food. is there any chinese restaurant in Toulon?

22. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    yeah have a lot but i read in the news paper they eat french food !!!!! beef with carots french version :p but in france have a lot of chinese restaurant. that great im gonna watch the semi-finale and the 3/4 and finale :D